Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Miss the Goldstone days ? then buy this off me........

challengechappers

Sep 14, 2005
If you still miss the old Goldstone days and the wonder goals of Dublin, Wendy, Byrne, Nogan, Minton, Baird or Storer (all time legend)..... or even miss the comical Nicky Rust displays of annoyance after letting in yet Another One then perhaps you wanna buy this off me........ebay # 6479491592 .....for i have a video player no more. Guaranteed to get you misty eyed with nostalgia (some cracking goals shown. occasionally some by us).:clap2:

challengechappers

Sep 14, 2005
i don't expect it to sell for much - but it may aswell go to a good home where it will be loved and cared for !

challengechappers

Sep 14, 2005
i've been advised bya friend to take this off ebay.......... so just PM me if you're interested........"Goldstone Compendium" deleted video originally distributed by The Kemp Brothers & Sutton United (??). "126 Albion matches on one tape, from the Goldstone Ground 1980-1997". God knows why this came from Sutton United but it features goals from a heap of Albion matches, picture quality is not that great and the accompanying spoken commentary and league tables a bit amateur - but i don't think there's an equivalent official release from the Albion. Featured goals from the early days are limited ie- one game featured from 1980, 2 from 1987/88 season (including Dublin's solo wonder goal), most from the 90's. Also shown is Beckhams debut against the Albion; Case's testimonial.....loads of league and cup goals. plenty to get misty eyed about the good ol' days (??) .....Loads of goals from the last season at the Goldstone. Myself, i have recorded this onto DVD RAM (and before you ask, sorry no i can't do a copy for you). Now selling the VHS tape. It only comes in a case with a colour photocopied inlay and no other markings, this is how i bought it (at a car boot). Can be picked up from seven dials for £6 or (if you have Paypal) i can post for £8. Playing time is just under 3 hours. cheers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here