Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Miss Teen Commonwealth a Seagulls fan. VOTE NOW

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
a beauty pagent is hardly a sex object!! unless of course there there is something wrong in your mind?

all models have parents who probably try and actively promote their careers..

Miss swimwear is just another tiltle she has won... do you not see a beach full of teens in bikinis?

grow up!!!

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
totally agree swindon's just trying to help his daughter win something that i guess means a lot to her

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
eh-hem...

swindonseagull said:
back to top keep voting please.... if its still on page 1 when I get back in the country on sunday you can see her winning miss swimwear in the miss Philippines uk pagent..

Can i also draw your attention to comments from The Northstander and Stumpy Tim? It's not about growing up mate, it's about being honest.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
how many 17 year olds do you look at in the street???

how many girls do you look at whos age you do not know? or are you perfect?

beauty pagents are a safe way for models to promote themselves... without childish sniggering remarks from children.I asked for your support not critism, if you do not want to support her ok no prob but please keep your childish remarks to yourself, and go back to reading page 3

Last edited:

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
swindonseagull said:
how many 17 year olds do you look at in the street???

how many girls do you look at whos age you do not know? or are you perfect?

beauty pagents are a safe way for models to promote themselves... without childish sniggering remarks from children.I asked for your support not critism, if you do not want to support her ok no prob but please keep your childish remarks to yourself, and go back to reading page 3

Ok mate.......

Slightly over defensive....

Last edited:

the uninformed

Jul 27, 2004
Magoo, I share you unease with this whole thread. Is it right to promote the good looks of your under 18 daughter on a male dominated football/pub chat board? Should this be a sticky just because she is wearing a club shirt?
And swindonseagull, you tell Magoo to go back to reading page 3, but is that any different to the contributors to this thread oggling your daughter?
Sorry if I'm being a prude but this just doesn't seem right to me.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
I agree with the uninformed and magoo, this thread is odd.

I like the way this has been made a sticky when other more important things are not. For example, I put a thread on here a while back when the roadworks first went up on the A27 and took an age to get through them. We had an evening game that day and I put a thread on here saying people coming from that direction might want to leave earlier than normal so as not to miss any of the game. I asked for it to be made a sticky a couple of times, it never was.

Then again, the mods (well most of them) think I am a prick anyway, which probably explains why a beauty pageant is deemed more important on a football supporters website than information shared with a view to preventing said supporters from missing the beginning of a match.

I love you all.

xx
:)

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
At last!

Glad i'm not the only one. I thought i put my point across plainly and pointing out the obvious without being rude or accusational (sp?)

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
why is it strange to promote a aughter who wants to be a model?,
do you not send a daughter to ballet who wants to be a dancer?
how many parents enter babies for photographic contests?

she is 17 nearly 18 she goes to pubs/ nightclubs I cannot conntrol what immature / prudish people say there ,,

But I have removed the Pics

thanks to all those who voted , dont blame me for removing the pics blame the stupid childish remarks from small minded immature biggots.

the pics can still be seen on the miss commonwealth website ..

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
Please let me know which pubs/clubs she visits :smokin:

There's a 99% chance I'll be in Walkabout at some point during any weekend, my how I love Swindon nightlife! :shootself

Last edited:

the uninformed

Jul 27, 2004
Hmmm. Reasoned thought out comments from several people, and you respond with insults. Well done swindonseagull.
I wonder why you feel the need to respond so aggressively...

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
call it aggresive or call it what you want.. if you do not like the idea of beauty pagents please keep your comments to yourself,
if you do not like the post do not comment.
please read the post heaing before going any further, the title was MISS TEEN COMMONWEALTH not tits out on page 3,

My daughter asked me to post here so she could get more text votes , your childish comments have upset a thick skinned teenager ( by the way you are a teen until 19) but you can also be an adult at 17) work it out for yourself uniformed and magoo.

Enjoy reading your daily mails .

thanks to the other guys for the positive comments,,

And she dont like walkabout but she does go to a bar not far away but which one??

the uninformed

Jul 27, 2004
If you do not like open discussion, do not post on this board. If your daughter is upset then perhaps you should ask yourself was this the right forum to expose her to. No one has been rude or out of line toward either you or your daughter, and for the record, I would rather stick pins in my eyes than read the Mail on a daily basis, and how I am a bigot for my comments I do not know.
I also like the way you are dropping clues as to where guys on here can meet your daughter on a night out. Very appropriate. :shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here