Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Miss Lincoln

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
Blimey.. i wouldn't give any of them a second look if i passed them on the street!

Who on earth picked the finalists!?

edit- ok, maybe a couple of them..

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The Otter girl has deeply seductive eyes, I wouldn't be able to look away if she passed me on the street!

I still stare at the Bus with Miss Brighton 2004 on it! Lindsey Fergusson. :love:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
The Otter girl has deeply seductive eyes, I wouldn't be able to look away if she passed me on the street!

I still stare at the Bus with Miss Brighton 2004 on it! Lindsey Fergusson. :love:

You could always on a first date play one on one football with them:dunce:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
praps they have fantastic personalities ..........i think gals with eyes 3 ft apart are lovely and sarah otter gets my vote

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Remember the Miss Viking Radio vote...after a little bit of interference from NSC the vote was suspended, allegedly!

bhafc22

Feb 21, 2009
Market Harborough - Midlands
to be quite fair to the other wonderful women of Lincoln, this is the only group who are up there own arses enough to think they may win it, and with the look of some of them, how on earth they think that i will never know, there best be more than that on offer, im going uni there in september :whisky:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Miss Selhurst snacks on celebration cake

Attachments

• att-ugly_up-women-00172.jpg
    att-ugly_up-women-00172.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 373

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;2909240 said:
That's not saying much for your son's missus though is it ?

Just ask Paxton Dazo what he thinks of Tasha , as he was perving over her in photos of Russ & Tasha :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here