Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Miserable bloody Chelsea fans don't know they're born.

D

Deleted User X18H

Honestly sat in their end yesterday and the lads behind just moaned all through the match. Mainly at Maluda but also at Drogba who apparently has been shit for a month:ohmy: Even at Lampard! Then after screaming for 'Joey Cole' to come on , slagging him off 5 minutes after he entered the pitch for 'shit first touch'

Then on the tube back from Wembley Park they were all moaning about how long it would take them to get back to Essex!! Unbelievable. Whilst in the next carriage all you could hear was Play Up Pompey.

Chelsea fans utterly spoilt bastards.

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The title of this thread should be "I went to Wembley to see the FA Cup Final..Did any of you? No thought not. Look at me."

D

Deleted User X18H

Non story. This happens at every club on Planet Earth!

What you think if the Albion had won the cup yesterday we'd had been on the Metropolitan line moaning about how long our journey to Sussex was?

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Coming back from Stamford Bridge on January 22nd 1967 we were all singing Sussex by the Sea to be met by Batter,Batter by the Sea from the Chelsea fans.Not bad for them,I thought.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
How did the polo shirt go down Tim?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
...Then after screaming for 'Joey Cole' to come on , slagging him off 5 minutes after he entered the pitch for 'shit first touch'

that should be a clue that they were just the moaning bastard sort. every club has them.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
was it because the Chelsea end was full of gloryhunter big match charlies hence the real chelsea fans could get/afford tickets

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Originally Posted by Cheeky Monkey
The title of this thread should be "I went to Wembley to see the FA Cup Final..Did any of you? No thought not. Look at me."

What he said

I have to agree,

But, how else does one tell there internet friends that they have just been to the FA Cup Final, and it did not involve B&HAFC ?

D

Deleted User X18H

Originally Posted by Cheeky Monkey

I have to agree,

But, how else does one tell there internet friends that they have just been to the FA Cup Final, and it did not involve B&HAFC ?

There, their or they're.....my intention was to highlight how to some Chelsea fans this was just another game.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So did u wear the Albion shirt?

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
was it because the Chelsea end was full of gloryhunter big match charlies hence the real chelsea fans could get/afford tickets

Is the correct answer.

I know a Chelsea supporter who was priced out of going years ago. No doubt replaced by glory hunters moaning about there team scoring over 100 goals a season and winning the double.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
No no it kicked off at Wembley definitely ......at 3pm

What is the point of this thread on NSC from someone who is proud of his B&H origins? If the point is that Chelsea have thousands of new and not very committed fans, well don't we all know it!

Are you part of the Greg Stanley "Lets All Support Chelsea In Sussex Campaign"?

Or is it a desperate case of identifying with posh West London rather than skate Pompey?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here