Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Minteh or Adingra - who would you start against Arsenal?

Minteh or Adingra - who would you start against Arsenal?

• Minteh

Votes: 111 51.9%
  • Adingra

Votes: 89 41.6%
  • Neither

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Both

Votes: 7 3.3%

• Total voters

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Spot on. Some skills and strength but the decision making is an issue. In particular knowing when to release the ball and avoid running into traffic and losing possession. Certainly exciting to watch.
Much more suited to impact sub at the moment I think. Stretching tired legs

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I really don't know.

Under DeZerbi when we had Mitoma on the left and Solly on the right we were brilliant.

Is Solly properly fit yet?

phoenix

May 18, 2009
I really don't know.

Under DeZerbi when we had Mitoma on the left and Solly on the right we were brilliant.

Is Solly properly fit yet?
No, he's doing light work in training so imporoving.

Last edited:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I think on the whole we're being quite kind to Minteh for yesterday's showing. I like trawling other clubs boards when we've had a good win, and on the City site (bluemoon) almost to a man they reckoned Minteh must have won a competition to get on the pitch. And they were most definitely supporting us against United!

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
I think on the whole we're being quite kind to Minteh for yesterday's showing. I like trawling other clubs boards when we've had a good win, and on the City site (bluemoon) almost to a man they reckoned Minteh must have won a competition to get on the pitch. And they were most definitely supporting us against United!
Harsh but they had a point

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Minteh definitely. Why play Adingra out of position when we’ve got a brilliant option in Minteh to play is his favoured position?
It’s consistency.

You could easily see Minteh getting MotM with some bits of individual brilliance but he did have a bad game against Man Utd. It’s a tough call because if the same Minteh turns up at Arsenal, Adingra will have been the right choice. Then there is Gruda…..

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
I think Minteh should start. From what I’ve seen of him so far he works harder out of possession - and we’ll probably need that against Arsenal. But great that we’ve now got a much stronger bench and can bring on Adingra who’s made a great impact from the bench in both matches.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm leaning towards Minteh starting. Yes, he frustrated the hell out of me yesterday with his end product. But he was brave and direct, worked back and never stopped running. Dalot was, I thought, United's stand-out player. He dealt with Minteh extremely well. Zinchenko is obviously no mug, but I think Minteh might have a bit more joy running and getting behind him, especially as Arsenal will be pushing forward.

He has ALL the tools to do damage, whether it be cutting inside to shoot, or getting on the outside to drill it across. It didn't work out yesterday, but he is a fullbacks nightmare. And if it ain't happening - we've really got options. Yeah, I'd start him.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
This is least of our concerns at Arsenal However should not be dropped after one poor game

Adingra - everything he’s touching is turning to gold

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here