Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

minging' on the mountain- rednose climb celebs w/out any makeup

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
<shudder>

Kilimanjaro_745484a.jpg

They all look attractive, what the f*** are you on about ?.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
They all look attractive, what the f*** are you on about ?.

I'm with you on this US. It's pretty crass to be having a pop at these women for not wearing make-up on a hike up a mountain. Note to all the self-abusers - those picks in you "special" magazines - they're all airbrushed.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Didn't Dwayne know Fearne Cotton? I always got the feeling from TV that she looked, well, dirty (not in a good way). She was a bit like the girl at school that people wouldn't sit next to in case they caught fleas.

Fair play though, a bit of slap and good lighting and she looks a million times better. Wonder how Jane Smith* who I went to school with a refused to sit next to in case I caught fleas now looks?

* name changes to protect the innocent and in case anybody here knows the girl in question :lol:

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Didn't Dwayne know Fearne Cotton? I always got the feeling from TV that she looked, well, dirty (not in a good way). She was a bit like the girl at school that people wouldn't sit next to in case they caught fleas.

Fair play though, a bit of slap and good lighting and she looks a million times better. Wonder how Jane Smith* who I went to school with a refused to sit next to in case I caught fleas now looks?

* name changes to protect the innocent and in case anybody here knows the girl in question :lol:

Better not be my sister! :laugh:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'd love to be walking up a mountain 5 paces behind Walsh, checking out that ass getting a good workout...

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Kimberley is a natural beauty, and proves it in that picture, as she still looks luuuurrrrrvleeeee.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
UGLY ONE?! Hello, Nicola Roberts. And she's a Scouser!

I'm with the Badger, Kimberley is the greatest thing about Girls Aloud! :yahoo:

Sorry, I probably should have said 'one of the ugly ones from girls aloud'.

She doesn't do it for me at all. Cheryl, on the other hand... :dribble:

edit: unless I'm thinking of the wrong one? If someone posts a picture of GA I could check. Not the sort of thing I can legitimately google at work!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Well I've met Alesha and she is a lovely lady.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here