Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

milwall score predictions

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
Isn't it the law that us and Millwall will have pretty much mirror games, so since we walked over them at home, they will walk over us away?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that we may sneak a result there because Andrew is out injured so MA will have to pick a basic 4 - 4- 2 with Forster and Davies up front and McNulty to come back in at left back.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Millwall back to winning ways again

3-1

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We're just the sort of team an out of sorts promotion team would want to be playing to get their season back on track.

2-0 Millwall, featuring at least one CALAMITY gimme goal. We will have 2 shots on target all game.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
We will keep up our consistancy and lose, I have no doubt.
I have to stay up till 3.00am on Sunday (Oz time) to catch the Saturday game each weekend and it is really wearing a bit thin.
Maybe if I go to bed at a sensible hour we will win and my wife will stop calling me a tired, miserable git all day.
Worth a try?:eek:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
0-2 don't ask me why ...................it maybe a bit of over optimism

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
We haven't been embarrassed away from home in ages. Generally we're quite solid. In fact, I'm sure I worked out a couple of weeks ago that we had the THIRD BEST away defence in the entire league. Which is remarkable for a team in 21st. It's at home where utter carnage seems to occur, so even bearing in mind how well Millwall are doing I think we'll put up a good show. Either 2-1 to Millwall or a cheeky 1-1.

That's actually a very interesting statistic that no one seems to have picked up on. Away from home only 2 teams have conceded fewer goals than us, whilst at home only Cheltenham have conceded more.

As for the score - I can't see us getting anything out of this is Micky stays. Even if he went the only reason I would consider us winning would be the new manager syndrome (remember when we played at Millwall in Dean Wilkins' first game?).

Millwall 2-1 Brighton

colinpants

IT CONSULTANT
Jan 24, 2005
I'm going for a hard fought 1-0 nicky forster goal.

I have also been drinking cider.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here