Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Milton Keynes -> Liverpool

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
I know there's already a Liverpool travel thread for discussing planes, trains & automobiles - but I just wanted to find out if there was any specific demand from Albion fans travelling up from the MK area? Could then maybe organise a coach from MK Coachway direct to Liverpool and back. Gives a bit of parking in easy access to the M1, and only a 3 hour drive which isn't too harsh.. Anyone?

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
I'm potentially interested. Train looks ok at the moment though at £58 return from MK to Liverpool.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
I'm potentially interested. Train looks ok at the moment though at £58 return from MK to Liverpool.

Just looking at the trains and saw mention of the £58 return - although there's a few advance fares available and some that even go direct and take less than 2 hours, I couldn't find a return that matched up - so would have to buy 2 x singles. Without hanging about for a few hours either side of the game, it's coming up about £90.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
If anyone just leaves an "I'm interested" on this thread, we'll see how the ticket distribution goes and I'll message everyone later on and see who is still keen or not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here