Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
Actually though a believer in free speech I would have to say that some of the postings of `premiership bound` are pretty offensive and the time is coming when the board would be a better place without him.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
My friend (who is best mates with Mark Phillips) says Josh Simpson, the young canadian wing-back/winger, is a decent players and would be worth a look.

Igoe was superb three seasons ago in League 1, but he was ancient even then. Any reports of his form more recently?

Not sure Asaba is as good as GNW but in our position we can't afford to be fussy!

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
London Irish said:
Igoe was superb three seasons ago in League 1, but he was ancient even then. Any reports of his form more recently?

Not sure Asaba is as good as GNW but in our position we can't afford to be fussy!

I think he was a Claridge signing an therefore stood no chance after the crap that went on before last season.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I was told by a barmaid that Jody Morris drinks in The Wheatsheaf in Tooting and is a right arrogant little arsehole who struts about like he was in the Chelsea team now asking every girl if they want to go to bed with someone who is famous.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Tell me... why can every other fcuking club sort out their retained list in a timely and professional manner, but we can't?... must be Withdean's fault, or LDC, or lack of funds!... no, actually, it's DK and MM... unprofessional, sluggish... just a fcuking joke... :angry: :censored:

B.W. said:
Tell me... why can every other fcuking club sort out their retained list in a timely and professional manner, but we can't?... must be Withdean's fault, or LDC, or lack of funds!... no, actually, it's DK and MM... unprofessional, sluggish... just a fcuking joke... :angry: :censored:

Have you been on the moon for the past month? The club was paralysed by an investor for weeks, nothing to do with McGhee or Knight! McGhee can only act with authority of the board, that's how it works at every football club!

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
London Irish said:
Have you been on the moon for the past month? The club was paralysed by an investor for weeks, nothing to do with McGhee or Knight! McGhee can only act with authority of the board, that's how it works at every football club!

Yep but surely MM would have known who he wanted to keep and who he didnt before the season finished.

So as soon as it was resolved what 2 maybe 3 weeks ago he could have started offering contracts asap.

Or am I wrong? Maybe MM has been rather INERT?

Last edited:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Yep but surely MM would have known who he wanted to keep and who he didnt before the season finished.

So as soon as it was resolved what 2 maybe 3 weeks ago he could have started offering contracts asap.

Or perhaps that's exactly what he did, but one / some / all of those offered new deals is still negotiating / hanging out for a better offer?

Why do you ALWAYS try to blame McGhee? :angry:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
sully said:
Or perhaps that's exactly what he did, but one / some / all of those offered new deals is still negotiating / hanging out for a better offer?

Because he should not be manager of this football club. :angry: :angry: :angry:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
London Irish said:

Usual apologising from you for DK and MM ineptitude... tell me, is it too difficult for you to understand that planning is important, and the club's "dynamic leadership" duo should have been making plans for two possible scenarios... CCC or league 1... ages ago...

BTW, Tony Bloom has every right to force a discussion on MM's future after the season we've just had... it's just a shame that the outcome (thanks to Knight and Perry) is an uneasy compromise...

The moon is very nice this time of year!...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:

Inert... :lolol: :lolol:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
sully said:

Because he is the manager... is he not supposed to take ANY responsibility for our consistent delays, or is he an untouchable like Knight?...

LDH

Sep 22, 2004
London Irish said:
Igoe was superb three seasons ago in League 1, but he was ancient even then.

He's only 30 years old now so would've been 27 then..

No idea if he's still any good these days though.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
B.W. said:
Because he is the manager... is he not supposed to take ANY responsibility for our consistent delays, or is he an untouchable like Knight?...

Idiot.

The current delays are nothing to do with McGhee being the manager, it's to do with players either accepting or rejecting what they've been offered. No surprises that they are thinking about it, as it's unlikely they've been offered a huge pay rise.

Or is that too difficult for you to work out? :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here