Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Millwall vs Crystal - ITV

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
https%3A%2F%2Fthetopflight.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F949578530-850x560.jpeg

MY GOTT, YOU CAN'T LET MILLWALL SCORE, ALBION MY ALBION NEEDS HIS LEFT

What?

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
I see Palace are complaining about the (very loud) homophobic abuse they got from Miiiiiiiiilllllllwall of "You take it up the a**e, you take it up the a**e..." sung at them relentlessly, and are calling for Millwall to ban anyone who sang it.

So do you think they have learned their lesson and won't be coming out with their usual pathetic nonsense next Friday night..?

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
To be honest the Palace away end had empty seats and vast sections of Millwall were empty. So despite the 10 miles between them and the "fierce" rivalry there didn't seem to be much interest in going from either set of fans

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
To be honest the Palace away end had empty seats and vast sections of Millwall were empty. So despite the 10 miles between them and the "fierce" rivalry there didn't seem to be much interest in going from either set of fans

We sold out our allocation in a few hours.
Bottom tier was closed. and both blocks , either end of the top tier ,were closed.
Millwall fans were just being Millwall fans, you can’t educate pork.

theboybilly

Nice. A Millwall friend always goes to The Dog and Bell in Deptford before matches. Won London CAMRA pub of the year
I believe in the past (?) Top boozer it is. I once submitted some of my home made runner bean chutney (they have competitions).
B****s didn't even place it.

The Dog & Bell is my pub for Albion matches at Charlton. It is a bit like stepping back in time but none the worse for that. A really nice unassuming local with excellent ales. Recommended

12:45 Kick off

Should be an interesting and feisty encounter..

...a string of injuries, meaty tackles and red cards would be great....

Not sure who I'd rather win this one though, it's like picking between North Korea or Baghdad as a holiday destination...

Not sure?! ffs what is it with our fans sometimes. Who are our arch rivals? Palace. So why the f*ck would you want them to win ANY game?!!?!?

Cannot believe you'd question this. I actually have no beef with Millwall, at least they create a good atmosphere and don't get bothered by anything. They are scummers but proper working class club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here