Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Again - Lopez probably our best player over last 2 games.
Lua Lua has not been that good recently.Keeps "falling" over.

On another point - all the complaints about lack of pace - Lindgard is quite quick by the sound of it.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Lua Lua has not been that good recently.Keeps "falling" over.

On another point - all the complaints about lack of pace - Lindgard is quite quick by the sound of it.

That's 1 player that is quicker than walking pace in the first 11, maybe one more wouldn't hurt otherwise it's quite obvious where our attacks are going to come from.

I think this is probably completely forlorn, but is anyone managing to use the Football League app (on Android) to listen to the commentary? It claims that live match commentary is available, but pressing it takes me to text commentary of the Hull game, which is useful. I'm sure I've never managed to catch the first half of any game through the app.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I think this is probably completely forlorn, but is anyone managing to use the Football League app (on Android) to listen to the commentary? It claims that live match commentary is available, but pressing it takes me to text commentary of the Hull game, which is useful. I'm sure I've never managed to catch the first half of any game through the app.

Don't even get me started. Android app worked perfect last year, but this year it has refused all year. When I finally get to the page to press play it tells me there is an error and cannot connect to club feed.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Everything seems to be going through Bruno and Orlandi from the sound of things

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
That's 1 player that is quicker than walking pace in the first 11, maybe one more wouldn't hurt otherwise it's quite obvious where our attacks are going to come from.

So perhaps we should sign some 100m sprinters?
That will give us loads of pace and will be as effective as Lua Lua has been recently.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
same happened to me every time I tried to use it so I've given up even trying now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here