Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Does anyone else really not care where we are in the league, as long as we're not far off the top places? That's how I feel.

Basically Gus needs to earn his corn and get us up and running again and when he does, the play offs could well beckon.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
I think you're seeing the season here -- constant flirtation with that last playoff slot....

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
More a problem of momentum at the moment. The team has lost the belief that they will win that we had through last season and the early part of this. I'm sure a win will go a long way to straightening things out but where is it coming from? Should have been tonight.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
does anyone else really not care where we are in the league, as long as we're not far off the top places? That's how i feel.

Basically gus needs to earn his corn and get us up and running again and when he does, the play offs could well beckon.
very good and sensible post

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Ankergren is not good enough to get promotion from this division.

An obvious weak leak. Not sure why Gus hasn't signed a better keeper.

The so-called importance of his footballing skills I don't agree with - he isn't required to do more than most keepers are able to on that front.

Habitually flapping at crosses and being completely hit and miss about saving shots from distance are the real issues.

If we cant beat millwall who are in the bottom 3, then we are frankly shit in this division.Can Ankers save anything

D

Deleted member 18477

Cheers ankergren. Thanks for pissing me off AGAIN! I f***ing hate the man! Murray can f*** off as well!! And Adkins!!

f*** my football supporting life right now! Lol.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here