Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Harley isn't good enough, not just because he missed a penalty, purely because he's simply a League One player at best. Half time I'd like to see Sparrow move to the middle and Kazenga to come on.

U don't know he aint good enuff.....he maybe has/d an attitude problem but he obviously is talented as well..give the feker a chance

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
i would rather KLL in the middle instead of Harley....why is it one has to be near the touchline to take players on? ....at least he wouldnt be lazy.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Sounds like things have gone a bit to pot for us since the missed pen. COME ON BRIGHTON

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Yes he missed it but for the minute I'd still rather have Hoskins on than Barnes

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Barnes scored 20 last year and is our top scorer this and STILL gets slagged off. It just isn't the NSC way to support players unless they offr unlimited flair in which case they can do no wrong.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Unbelievable abuse towards Harley. He gas played a handful of games give him a chance. Ok he cocked the penalty up which is annoying but he us our player f***ing support him.

Sorry it's not abuse at all. He's now in his 5th game (I think) and I've seen all but tonight and he's casual, misplaces passes, shows no passion. I've seen nothing but a great free kick to credit him ... I don't think he deserves to be in the team, but Gus thinks otherwise obviously. We're all entitled an opinion!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here