Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall Ticket Update

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This is comical! Just spoke to the Albion ticket office and they've said that it may well be POTG, that's Millwall's decision... but Millwall have to tell them in order for them to change the website. I said Millwall have told me that's the case but they need to hear officially. Absolute joke. :facepalm:

I'm gonna bank on it being POTG!

Why is it an absolute joke? If you worked for the club, would you ask for the website to be changed on the say so of a fan on the phone? Of course they're going to wait until Millwall says it is. As any away fan will tell you, if you want the correct info then ring the away club ticket office.

Ian Bairds Fist

Nov 26, 2003
Kingston-upon-Thames
Why is it an absolute joke? If you worked for the club, would you ask for the website to be changed on the say so of a fan on the phone? Of course they're going to wait until Millwall says it is. As any away fan will tell you, if you want the correct info then ring the away club ticket office.

Absolute joke that a fan knows whats going on but BHA don't.

And having ticket news for the Sheff Wed and Watford matches on the phone until yesterday also didnt sound too professional.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
2360 already sold and 640 available on the gate tomorrow.

Impressive if that is the case, where have all these fans come from?

I really wouldn't wanna be in the lower tier to be honest. They don't use it usually for a reason. Still, plenty of coins to pick up for the piggy banks!

More than likely they don't use it for the same reason we wouldn't use the east of the south stand unless there was demand for it, saves on stewards.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
if you have gone to the trouble of phoning the 2 clubs regarding potg why didn't you just buy a ticket over the phone.
I'm a little bit disappointed that this game is not sold out already.
If this was palace it could have sold out 2 times over so why is a game that is as local as palace & also the fact that we are on a good run of form not a sell out.

TheBigUnit

Apr 4, 2012
London
At Uni in West London Considering coming tomorrow, to what would be only my 2nd away game; if it is POTG...thoughts?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
At Uni in West London Considering coming tomorrow, to what would be only my 2nd away game; if it is POTG...thoughts?

Don't worry. If our tickets are all gone you can always go in the home end.
You'll love the cheeky cockney humour.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Impressive if that is the case, where have all these fans come from?

Probably the same place as the 3000 odd we took to places like Chesterfield, Brentford and Port Vale when in the lower leagues.

We never took 3000 to chesterfield it was 2000.
I remember it because it was the first time my wife then girlfriend came to an away game.my lasting memory of that day is of it kicking off big time in the high street & my wife stepping over people as if it was just another day out.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Trains arent that bad, just a reduced service, club are making it sound as if its a massive reduction - its 6 trains to a London terminal an hour (either 20 minutes to Victoria or 5 minutes to London Bridge) which isnt far off what we get at the Amex anyway.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Trains arent that bad, just a reduced service, club are making it sound as if its a massive reduction - its 6 trains to a London terminal an hour (either 20 minutes to Victoria or 5 minutes to London Bridge) which isnt far off what we get at the Amex anyway.

With half the amount of people!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
We never took 3000 to chesterfield it was 2000.
I remember it because it was the first time my wife then girlfriend came to an away game.my lasting memory of that day is of it kicking off big time in the high street & my wife stepping over people as if it was just another day out.

Quite, and it wasn't Millwall.

I'm delighted these fans are now happy/comfortable/looking forward to going to Millwall. I love the place, banter, atmosphere, great stadium, even for a JPT match on a Tuesday night. I hope hundreds of new [away] fans have the best day out, and keep coming, not just to this, but wherever we go. It will be pretty special with both tiers open, the fans will blow the Millwall supporters away, onwards and upwards :clap:

NB, I was the original 'wanker in the pink' all those years ago!

Feb 14, 2010
Yes we did take 3000 to Chesterfield (I was there) and so to also burst the bubble of the "lets have a go at Millwall" superior brigade for tomorrow, it was also the same year that Brighton ran riot in their town, causing worse trouble than Cardiff. So before people have a pop at Millwall we might want to look a bit closer to home

Oh and also the same 3000 sort of people that we took to say Millwall in the play offs during the 90s or 5000 to palace or 3000 odd to Southend or QPR or Reading and the list goes on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here