Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall Ticket Update

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
2360 already sold and 640 available on the gate tomorrow.

:albion2:
Really...? Bloke in ticket office at The Amex just told me we had sold "nearly 2000" and that it was unlikely to be POTG...

I am very willing and pleased to accept he is wrong - especially as we have tickets for the Lower Tier and apparently the upper tier was sold out first so potentially there may not have been many people in the lower - hopefully now there might be 800 or so...?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I really wouldn't wanna be in the lower tier to be honest. They don't use it usually for a reason. Still, plenty of coins to pick up for the piggy banks!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Thought both tiers hold about 4000?

It does, but they wont use the outer blocks on the lower tier for the reason i posted above.

Ian Bairds Fist

Nov 26, 2003
Kingston-upon-Thames
Really...? Bloke in ticket office at The Amex just told me we had sold "nearly 2000" and that it was unlikely to be POTG...

I am very willing and pleased to accept he is wrong - especially as we have tickets for the Lower Tier and apparently the upper tier was sold out first so potentially there may not have been many people in the lower - hopefully now there might be 800 or so...?

This was from the woman in the Millwall ticket office at lunchtime today. With all due respect to the bloke in the AMEX ticket office I would trust what The Den ticket office says over him and they'll be the ones there on the day

Ian Bairds Fist

Nov 26, 2003
Kingston-upon-Thames

This is comical! Just spoke to the Albion ticket office and they've said that it may well be POTG, that's Millwall's decision... but Millwall have to tell them in order for them to change the website. I said Millwall have told me that's the case but they need to hear officially. Absolute joke. :facepalm:

I'm gonna bank on it being POTG!

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
if you read the official site . Link provided above it clearly states there are no extra trains for the football tomorrow or any extra carriages on the existing trains allso due to emergency engineering works trains will be affected in both directions
also see Trains up the creak tomorrow

Last edited:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
it was clearly going to be,seeing that everyone since sat that applied for a ticket got the lower tier

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I really wouldn't wanna be in the lower tier to be honest. They don't use it usually for a reason. Still, plenty of coins to pick up for the piggy banks!
Don't tell me your scared:lolol:
Why would anyone be scared of these things,life's to short to be a pussy.

Obviously the club want the extra £2 per ticket,that's why this is common.On another note they would not open the bottom tier unless we,ve sold at least 2k.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here