Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
mona said:
But is it the STHs who we should blame?:jester:

Precisely....STHs will be there in force tomorrow, whereas the glory seekers who hogged the West Ham tickets will be conspicuous by their absence. At least with Millwall selling out it should be a good atmosphere. Is this the first time at Withers this season that the away fans have sold out their allocation?

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Jim in the West said:
Precisely....STHs will be there in force tomorrow, whereas the glory seekers who hogged the West Ham tickets will be conspicuous by their absence. At least with Millwall selling out it should be a good atmosphere. Is this the first time at Withers this season that the away fans have sold out their allocation?
Yes.

STH are so uncool. They actually go to Withdean. So lets blame them.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
:ascarf: :albion2: :albion1: :ascarf: :ascarf: :albion2: :albion1: :ascarf: :ascarf: :albion2: :albion1: :ascarf:
:ascarf: :albion2: :albion1: :ascarf: :ascarf: :albion2: :albion1: :ascarf: :ascarf: :albion2: :albion1: :ascarf:

A View of the South Stand tomorrow
Please note this is an artist's depiction and may not be factual

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
mona said:
Yes.

STH are so uncool. They actually go to Withdean. So lets blame them.

Agreed!

I'm going to slag myself off big time in a minute!

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
NMH said:
I am a half-decent fan,
and for breakfast I had bran
to Withdean I'll go with arse in gear
I will make some atmosphere

Thats probably the best poem i've ever heard.
Most of the others are absurd.
I will be at the match as well
and probably have one of those pies they sell

(but no fork)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here