Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall sack manager

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Once we've employed Colin Lee for a bit and then David Tuttle gets sacked from Millwall?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Millwall are a totally CLOWN club - worse than Southampton.

From FA Cup final & UEFA Cup appearances to relegation certainties via about 6 managers in a year. Big laughs.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Why so much anti-MM feeling, or are you trying (and failing) to be funny?...

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I'm going to hurl McGoo on a train then quickly followed by the clipboard kid and then his clipboard on top of the pile. Then I'll tell the drive not to stop till he gets to john O groats.

:angry: :angry:

m.c.hamster

Jul 9, 2003
UMM, hate to say this but I think Maghee and Dick Knight are pretty chummy at the moment. Saw them in Topolino's, Church Road, Hove last night with some others from the Director/Management group and they all seemed rather friendly. In fact Maghee and Dick Knight were sitting next to each other.
So don't expect an imminent announcement.

Or maybe he's waiting until after the festive season??

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Millwall have just lurched from one disaster to another, and moving on the experienced Colin Lee for a complete unknown in Tuttle is possibly the worst move of the lot.

Personally, I think that makes them even MORE likely to go down.

Gritt23 said:
Millwall have just lurched from one disaster to another, and moving on the experienced Colin Lee for a complete unknown in Tuttle is possibly the worst move of the lot.

Yep - Millwall in meltdown :clap:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Gritt23 said:

An unknown hasnt done too badly at Watford....

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Bad move. Colin Lee has done well since he has been in charge. All his best players have been sold from under his nose, yet they are not getting thrashed week in week out and are still well in touch.

Good news for us methinks!

E

enigma

Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
An unknown hasnt done too badly at Watford....

Boothroyd had a fair bit of coaching experience though and was highly rated at Leeds.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
m.c.hamster said:
In fact Maghee and Dick Knight were sitting next to each other.

:safeway

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here