Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

millwall refund

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I rented a film from Lovefilm.com and when I watched it was crap, I also tried some cheese from Tesco the other day I like cheese and buy it often but this cheese was horrible, I shall be writing to the TOP MEN and demanding compensation from Lovefilm and Tesco

If you want something to moan about moan at the person who gave you life because they obviously gave you a very sad one

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Is Gus Poriot a relative of Hercule

poirot.jpg

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
Maybe we could have our direct debits taken out on a points basis.

I`m working this out on £ 6.50 a point.

90 points and it would cost us £ 585.00

60 points would be £ 390.00

And 30 points and relegation would be well cheap at £ 195.00

Wages linked of course.

Missed penalties ?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I rented a film from Lovefilm.com and when I watched it was crap, I also tried some cheese from Tesco the other day I like cheese and buy it often but this cheese was horrible, I shall be writing to the TOP MEN and demanding compensation from Lovefilm and Tesco

Slightly off topic I brought some cheese from Tesco once and it was properly gone off and mouldy (wasnt a blue cheese!), I called their customer care line (as advertised on the pack) advised I was not satisfied and got a full refund in form of a voucher in the post.

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
Slightly off topic I brought some cheese from Tesco once and it was properly gone off and mouldy (wasnt a blue cheese!), I called their customer care line (as advertised on the pack) advised I was not satisfied and got a full refund in form of a voucher in the post.

Write to the Football League and we might get some penalty vouchers.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley

That is a horrible thing to happen I once had pubic hairs in a veggie burger from Mcd's in Burgess Hill, but I think you kind of missed my point

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
well call me what u like say what you like ......................... but dont slate me

So we can say what like but can't slate you ? I think you might want to get a grip on the English language !

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
That is a horrible thing to happen I once had pubic hairs in a veggie burger from Mcd's in Burgess Hill, but I think you kind of missed my point

I once found a caterpillar in a cheese burger from Uncle Sams in London Road. It actually tasted quite nice

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
To BHAFC 21 October 2011

Dear Top Man

Thanks for the stadium etc but I would like a refund for my trip to The Den last Tuesday. I am not prepared to pay good money for a lousy draw away from home.

Whilst we are on the subject of poor performances, I would like to make a couple of backdated claims for two home losses a few seasons back, namely Stoke City (last game of the season) and a 1-0 loss to 9 man Walsall. I didn't enjoy those at all!

I think you will find that is only fair.

Many Thanks

A loyal Supporter.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
well call me what u like say what you like, but dont slate me, cause its the truth, and more often than not the truth hurts.. .

Okay thanks I will hence forth you shall be known as TWAT , but remember the truth hurts,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here