Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

millwall refund

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
Im writing to the top man at BHA, requesting a full no quibble refund for myself and my son who attended the millwall game. Im sorry, but as paying customers we have a right to expect value for money, and im afraid we were dished up nowhere near that, we played like clueless headless chickens, had no compassion, lacked any ideas, looked like a 2nd div team, and as for that dire shocking penalty miss, cock up, school boy error, call it what you like.. it must rate in the worlds top ten worst ever penalty misses. Not only that, it cost us the game, a game we should have won with ease. As for gus poriot, stating he backs harley over that miss, well hold your head in shame mate, is all i can say, cause if i was the manager id be bloody fuming, and harley would be strung up. I for one will not be wasting any more of my hard earned money on what i consider to be comical football

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Never mind, you'll get better soon.

ILOVEBHA

Jul 27, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
Im writing to the top man at BHA, requesting a full no quibble refund for myself and my son who attended the millwall game. Im sorry, but as paying customers we have a right to expect value for money, and im afraid we were dished up nowhere near that, we played like clueless headless chickens, had no compassion, lacked any ideas, looked like a 2nd div team, and as for that dire shocking penalty miss, cock up, school boy error, call it what you like.. it must rate in the worlds top ten worst ever penalty misses. Not only that, it cost us the game, a game we should have won with ease. As for gus poriot, stating he backs harley over that miss, well hold your head in shame mate, is all i can say, cause if i was the manager id be bloody fuming, and harley would be strung up. I for one will not be wasting any more of my hard earned money on what i consider to be comical football

Get a life and good riddance as we dont need so called fans like you

matt

Mar 19, 2007
Cowell.jpg

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Whilst you’re on to them about your refund perhaps you could ask lost property if someone’s handed in your brain.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I have just lost time reading that, poor

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
:fishing:

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Is this the first season you have been to a game?

A few years back we were proper shit, and i still went to watch them.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley

Why dont you get Sky sports , sit in your armchair every weekend watching teams like Man U, that way you will be happy to to always win and the rest of us will be safe because the TV will keep you off the streets

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

:yawn:

Out of interest, who were you hoping we would have COMPASSION for?

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Whats even worse is that it has taken you two full days to get the hump and write something, has it realy taken you that long to think that up and type it

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I think we should only have to pay if we win at the game in question.
It does seem wholly unfair in my opinion to be asked to contribute towards draws and losses.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here