Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

millwall not sold out yet ?

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
I know quite a few lads with Season tickets that won't be going because of the date. They have tried to offload but not having much joy.

I'll be there tho. Then coming home alone and smashing thru a take away curry for one. Perfect Valentines night if you ask me.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Because they haven't been sold yet would be my guess.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I am not going as away but my eldest and friend are using our tickets

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
January was an expencive and long month. There were 2 (or for some 3) FA Cup games plus near away games at Palace & Peterborough.

Pretty sure Millwall will sell out.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
just checked and still 52 seats in the east stand still up for grabs.......why

It's sold out a few times, and each time the Club release a few more tickets

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Its a weeknight game, they always take longer to sell, the fact its Valentines Day too means there are more to sell - that said i got mine a few weeks back as im all lonely :(

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
I'm taking my 2 sons, for the eldest it will be his first visit to the Amex. Actually, it will be his first time at a proper football match.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It officially sold out last wk (there was a bit about it on official site at the end of the Leeds ticket article)... I'm bloody bored of saying it and people not taking it on board BUT THE CLUB HOLD BACK COMP TICKETS - USUALLY MORE THAN ENOUGH AND THUS THEY RELEASE A FEW TO PUT ON GENERAL SALE! This happens for virtually every game - so please everyone remember this :)

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Highest number of ST and 1901 no-shows at this one I reckon, so probable lowest league attendance this season.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Blimey - we are turning into Crystal Palace. Whatever next - counting non attending STH's as present ?

Arsenal I think do this as well as they were claiming 61k when loads of empty seats according to an article on the beeb about their fans bin liner 'protest' yesterday...

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Arsenal I think do this as well as they were claiming 61k when loads of empty seats according to an article on the beeb about their fans bin liner 'protest' yesterday...

You're right sheebo. However, Arsenal do occasionally get a full house whereas Palace need to inflate the figures everytime.:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here