Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall fans

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I was fitting wardrobes in South East london today for a Millwall family, (incredibly they had a nice house)but when i saw a "Millwall supporter- Keep out" sign on a bedroom door I didn't remove my Albion woolly hat and thanked them for helping our survival,providing us with a great manager, giving us a potent striker and 3 points.Very generous.

I then asked what they were thinking of in getting rid of MM and they said i won't be so smug when he starts putting defenders in attack hahaha, how i laughed.

Just thought you might want to know.

Very funny!

Yeah, Mark McGhee is crap when he messes around with the players' positions!

I mean who would put a midfielder at right back? What cretin would put a central defender up front?

And which complete arse would put a striker out wide on the left?

The man is a joke!!!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Did you enlighten him Brixtaan? :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I've long since come to the conclusion that Millwall fans haven't got a SCOOBY when it comes to all matters football. They absolutely LOVED Dennis Wise when he joined, yet now it seems he's the worst manager they've ever had. McGhee got the same treatment - they are pathetic.

Oh and they constantly whinge about hard working (and reasonably useful) players like Neil Harris. You'd think they had the fan base and pedigree of Barcelona. :nono:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Brixtaan said:
they said i won't be so smug when he starts putting defenders in attack

That will be the last straw if he ever does that. I like McGhee but that would just show desperation. What could a defender possibly do in attack?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here