Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
a couple in front of me down in J block aswell

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Are our stewards scared or something..............it is their job to ensure the safety and wellbeing of the supporters............Millwall supporters have a bad reputation for a reason and should have been removed.
What would've happened if we won..............???

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
El Turi said:
But they didn't even sell out their end.Very strange.
We will get this happening more often as word spreads how bad the view is from the away end.........i'm sure that must be a factor....

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
2 of them behind us said they got their tickets as comps from youth team players :angry:

mindyjaja

May 9, 2004
I saw one Millwall fan before the game in the home end wearing a Millwall cap who asked two coppers where his seat was. I obviously thought "good he will now get thrown out" but to my amazement the two coppers showed him where his seat was :eek:

I hope all the Seagulls fans in the home end at Southampton get better treatment than most people wish the stewards to dish out at Withdean.

In my book, watching a game in "the wrong end" rates 1/10 on the scale of Really Naughty Things That Very Bad People Can Do.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
More away fans will end up buying tickets in the South Stand when word gets about that you dont get a good view from the new Hove End stand. Reading the thread leads me to the conclusion that some Millwall fans obtained complimentary tickets from official sources with the rest getting them from the ticket office. Logically there must be Millwall fans who live in Sussex , Surrey , Kent and Hampshire who if they apply to the club for tickets would get them on the basis that the ticket office thinks they are Albion supporters. The Millwall fans wearing colours being ignored by the police and stewards are not so much a problem , the probability is they are not going to cause trouble - its the chavs out for some aggro that are. I wonder how many Leeds fans living down south have tickets for the home areas of the ground?

Last edited:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
seagullsovergrimsby said:
The Millwall fans wearing colours being ignored by the police and stewards are not so much a problem , the probability is they are not going to cause trouble - its the chavs out for some aggro that are.
Credit where credit is due, i saw no trouble yesterday, and haven't heard of any so we can't really be critical of Millwall supporters

Albion Rob

Lord Bracknell said:
I hope all the Seagulls fans in the home end at Southampton get better treatment than most people wish the stewards to dish out at Withdean.

In my book, watching a game in "the wrong end" rates 1/10 on the scale of Really Naughty Things That Very Bad People Can Do.

Agreed, but they shouldn't be piping up when they score though, should they?

Would be great if we could all have neutral stands like Fulham but things like that can get out of hand quickly.

Having said that, sounds like a grade A choke from our tough guys, would have thought with numbers like that on their side they would have been kicking the 'Wall boys into the sandpit.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Albion Rob said:
Agreed, but they shouldn't be piping up when they score though, should they?

Having said that, sounds like a grade A choke from our tough guys, would have thought with numbers like that on their side they would have been kicking the 'Wall boys into the sandpit.

I'm glad they didn't :eek:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I know a Millwall fan who was in the home end.

I guess it was easier for them to buy tickets in the Brighton end then the away end because of Millwall's strict members only ticket policy which blocks certain people buying them.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
seagullsovergrimsby said:
I wonder how many Leeds fans living down south have tickets for the home areas of the ground?

me and 4 mates have tickets and are going, 1 of which is a Leeds fan :)

im sure he'll be fine thought, saying that if he does cause any kind of 'scene' i for one, will not be protecting him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here