• Yes

Votes: 34 10.2%
  • No

Votes: 299 89.8%

• Total voters

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
No not at all, of course I understand the original sentiments of BLM but sadly its been hijacked by trained Marxists /political extremists, and that for me is a no no, it's about time the FA put a stop to all this posturing
Regards
DF

If I may, I’m going to paraphrase a rather good tweet I saw earlier...

Every time there is greater public focus on the fight against racial discrimination, there is always a backlash. Of course, racists rarely admit they are racists - they try to hide their backlash under a seemingly respectable cloak. The cloak this time is that the gesture of ‘taking the knee’ is really in support of some political movements associated with the Black Lives Matter slogan and this is mischievously portrayed as a political disagreement. This is complete and utter nonsense.

All political parties are grand coalitions of people with different views on different issues. Some Conservatives are islamophobic. Some Labour members are anti-semites. Some Brexit party members and supporters are xenophobic. We do not tar those entire parties with the views of the fringes.

BLM is a movement not a party. It is an even bigger coalition of millions globally across political divides united by a single human rights ambition: to end racial discrimination. Of course there will be some in that movement with fringe political views on other issues.

As I said earlier, to focus on those fringe views is to seek to add a cloak of respectability to opposing a gesture of racial unity. Doing so is wilfully obtuse and disingenuous.

But yeah, those pesky Marxists, eh?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
But yeah, those pesky Marxists, eh?

This Marxist stuff is really interesting to me.
Inspired move by the puppet masters to realise their daft little puppets would lap this one up. So effective, of course, because they have no idea what it really means- it just sounds dangerous, elitist, even a little foreign. It almost becomes abstract.
What is a Marxist? Someone who believes that capitalism exploits the working class, at it's simplest.
Yet these goons now claim, with a straight face, that anti-racists are dangerous 'trained Marxists'. It's total nonsense, gobbledygook.
Thick as shit.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Inspired move by the puppet masters to realise their daft little puppets would lap this one up. So effective, of course, because they have no idea what it really means- it just sounds dangerous, elitist, even a little foreign. It almost becomes abstract.
What is a Marxist? Someone who believes that capitalism exploits the working class, at it's simplest.
Yet these goons now claim, with a straight face, that anti-racists are dangerous 'trained Marxists'. It's total nonsense, gobbledygook.
Thick as shit.

Glad I finished my Three years of Marxist school, as a trained Marxist I finally got my dream job of being CEO of antifa.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Thick as shit.

Labelling people as Marxists and using the trope of “cultural Marxism”, certainly seem to be the buzz words of the day at the moment. Yet I doubt half the people that use these terms to undermine or insult have the faintest clue what Marxism actually is :shrug: But yeah, if you’ve got a shred of empathy, you’re apparently just a woke, liberal leftie, Marxist virtue signaller :mad:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Labelling people as Marxists and using the trope of “cultural Marxism”, certainly seem to be the buzz words of the day at the moment. Yet I doubt half the people that use these terms to undermine or insult have the faintest clue what Marxism actually is :shrug: But yeah, if you’ve got a shred of empathy, you’re apparently just a woke, liberal leftie, Marxist virtue signaller :mad:

Most of it comes from fake news websites, financed by the Russians, like the one that Droopy Rectum (let's use his best pseudonym) sent to me to back up his 'trained marxist' claim. A quick search on google confirmed my expectations.

I have put droopy back on ignore because, despite my willingness to re-engage, he has let me down. I was expecting considered right wing thought, evidence based analysis, and all I get is a fucking RUSSIAN fake news web site. He may be a 'good bloke' but he's thick as mince.

It isn't proper work for intelligent people like you and I to try to gently persuade gammon they are talking out of their arses. Just put them on ignore. Or be abusive. I don't like being abusive. It raises my blood pressure and feeds my brainstem with too much lovely adrenaline and steroids. But, anyway. Racists, faaa cough. You are losing and you will lose. I would happily have young Mr Rosenior round my house for dinner but droopy rectum wouldn't be allowed near my compost heap. Not that he cares because he's on NSC only to troll and promote racism. The strange, strange man. :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Seriously, what is being rubbed in your face?

Did I not answer this earlier? Apologies if I forgot to press 'send'.

It's his racism that's being rubbed in his face.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

The usual cliches are a sign they lack the intelligence to deconstruct a debate or hold any principled position, just jumping on the bandwagon

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
All political parties are grand coalitions of people with different views on different issues. Some Conservatives are islamophobic. Some Labour members are anti-semites. Some Brexit party members and supporters are xenophobic. We do not tar those entire parties with the views of the fringes.

100% congratulations for coming out in NSC and saying this - you may get flak from all sides, because you'll upset everyone whose mantra is Conservatives are all Islamophobic, every idiot who believes all Labour are anti-semitic and every desperate potty-mouthed Geldoff fan that believes all Brexit supporters are xenophobes - but you are totally correct.
All are coalitions with a range of views.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
As Sky News were covering the story at The New Den they shot footage of Far Right activist Paul Golding making his own video in support of the booing fans.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
As Sky News were covering the story at The New Den they shot footage of Far Right activist Paul Golding making his own video in support of the booing fans.

Das Reich will be posting that up on here as soon as he's watched all his other far right YT channels won't you [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] ?

how are your mates?
bf.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What's the pay differential between being a trained Marxist and untrained Marxist?

Is it worth going to Marxist school to get the extra qualifications?
I just don't know if I can fit it in between Yogurt Knitting and sandal making.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Did you know Karl's sister Onya invented the starting pistol?

You learn that at the training.

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
They’ll know who it was. They should have their season ticket details. They should ban them for life. But they won’t.

Really??? That seems remarkably OTT. Now, I am absolutely anti-racism but I am getting quite sick of people constantly being told what they should think or what they should say. When you a forcing a point in peoples faces there will, for better or worse, be a backlash from some but have people now really become that thin-skinned we have to ban others for not completely seeing eye-to-eye?????

D

Deleted member 22389

Really??? That seems remarkably OTT. Now, I am absolutely anti-racism but I am getting quite sick of people constantly being told what they should think or what they should say. When you a forcing a point in peoples faces there will, for better or worse, be a backlash from some but have people now really become that thin-skinned we have to ban others for not completely seeing eye-to-eye?????

:thumbsup:

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
I read Das Kapital when I was younger, does this mean that I am a trained Marxist? I never got a certificate, who should I contact?

For balance, I also read Das Krapital by Roger Mellie

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here