Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall fan (sorry in advance lol)

Its says what is wrong with quoteing in bold?

Oh dear! You reprimanded MillwallTraveller for typing "Cry**** P***ce"
yet when you replied you actually changed it to bold type! Can't you see the irony in that, or have you had too much ouzo? Also, when I clicked on "quote"
when replying to the Greek sentence, it came up as "tosser" at the end. Is that your signature, or do you just like insulting people for no reason?

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Oh dear! You reprimanded MillwallTraveller for typing "Cry**** P***ce"
yet when you replied you actually changed it to bold type! Can't you see the irony in that, or have you had too much ouzo? Also, when I clicked on "quote"
when replying to the Greek sentence, it came up as "tosser" at the end. Is that your signature, or do you just like insulting people for no reason?

It was a Joke FFS. Wy go to all the bother of telling me off for quoting the words Crystal Palace, get a life. Yes i can see the 'irony' in it, but like i said it was a joke. The tosser is a smile. No i have never insulted anyone on here. My signature goes like this :albion2::ascarf::albion2:. It is clearly on display at the bottom of my post. If i have offended you then report me.

It was a Joke FFS. Wy go to all the bother of telling me off for quoting the words Crystal Palace, get a life. Yes i can see the 'irony' in it, but like i said it was a joke. The tosser is a smile. No i have never insulted anyone on here. My signature goes like this :albion2::ascarf::albion2:. It is clearly on display at the bottom of my post. If i have offended you then report me.

I've never reported anyone (apart from Harty lol). But just click "quote" on post #41, then read to the end of the Greek and I think you'll understand my response. Anyway, all sorted now.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I've never reported anyone (apart from Harty lol). But just click "quote" on post #41, then read to the end of the Greek and I think you'll understand my response. Anyway, all sorted now.

I did what you asked and can understand your comment. Sorted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here