Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

millwall boxing day

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'm SERIOUSLY considering this match extravaganza, fancy abit of Boxing Day Foota!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Also a very big Sainsburys car park.

If it's anything like Sainsburys in Haywards Heath, they'll probably close the GATES to stop any rif raf from parking there Boxing Day:lol:

London Buses are running a Sunday service on Boxing Day, if anyone wants to avoid a twenty minute walk from New Cross Gate station.

There's also the option of getting the Jubilee Line from London Bridge to Canada Water and walk from there. I might do that - my folks used to live about 100 yards from Canada Water station (before it was built) and I've spent many a happy Boxing Day there.

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
I'll be there, I've got a lift up but have to make my own way back (he's going on North after the game). I'll probably walk back to Canada Water and pick up a tube from there.

Where are people drinking back in Brighton afterwards?

Fork Me

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
good shout
its a walk from there to the ground though isnt it
20 mins?
A bit longer than that. Anyway, I dont think many pubs will be open that early before the game as its a 1.00 kick off. Ill be in there after the match though.

Last edited:

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
Is there a supporter's coach going up? Might be taking my cousin to his first albion game and dont fancy dragging him around south london.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here