Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall Away Sat 11th Dec

tomysupercup

North Stand Kollective
Sep 17, 2004
NORTH STAND
Applications now being taken for Millwall away, Saturday 11th December.

1,700 tickets £21/£14/£13

Strange that we will take 2,700 (plus those in the home end) to West Ham on Saturday but will strugle to sell out this allocation?

Thoughts?

(sorry if this has already been posted!)

p.s. For those thinking of not going, Millwall and the local council have now built a covered walkway right from the station to the away end!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
This will be the first away game I miss for a long, long time.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Was going but now have to miss due to other commitments, gutted as I really wanted to go to this one :nono:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Not allowed to go to this one, I've used up my allowance of away games for this year already. What with having a baby and all that.

Next away game will be QPR away !st January. ITs a new years allowance then :lolol:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
i sat in the box last time when we lost there with pethick getting sent off i think, and didnt ever see any trouble and the milwall fans didnt seem that bad and that bermondsey walk was well protected with police anyway. then only about 400-500 albion fans.

tricky

Jul 7, 2003
Reigate
it's worth going just for the "we hate palace more than you" banter. Lovely sight of millwall joining in with "the stand up if you hate palace".
The new den's a great ground to go to if you don't actually have to walk around the surrounding area.
Hope they don't shut all the pubs around london bridge again.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Ive been to Millwall 2 times to see the Albion at The New Den and necer seen the slightest bit of trouble.

Nice Gorund, good Atmosphere, very easy to get too, we should really sell this one out.

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
Looking forward to this one - will have to get the app of early doors!

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
i want to go but boyf says he wont go to millwall with a girl

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Think I can get to this one.... thought you had to be a member of the away crew to get a ticket... if not how do I get one?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here