Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall away boozer

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
nice pub in London bridge for pre match drink. It's called 'all bar one'. only £2.85 for carsberg. Take a left out of station,200 yard walk and it's on your left hand side.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Would a Wetherspoons 800 metres from the ground not be polluted with home fans? :drink:

It ain't a weatherspoons and it's in London bridge not bermonsdy. I'm in here now and it's a lovely little boozer. More like a gastro pub. There won't be millwall in here I wouldn't have thought.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ok well Wetherspoon type...

Anyway for me its The Blue Parrott underneath the arches near the London Dungeon.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Would a Wetherspoons 800 metres from the ground not be polluted with home fans? :drink:

if you mean the Surrey Docks, its not a "home" pub and although no colours allowed more likly to see an arsenal or newcastle shirt. the millwall fans will be in the pubs on Southark Pk road and in their nice little estates.

a couple minute walk on from the aforementioned allbarone will the Only Pub in London serving harveys, that will be the focus of the away fans id' thought. be aware Friday evening all the pubs round there will be absolutely packed.

Last edited:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
if you mean the Surrey Docks, its not a "home" pub and although no colours allowed more likly to see an arsenal or newcastle shirt. the millwall fans will be in the pubs on Southark Pk road and in their nice little estates.

I would not say that. The China and Whelans are yards away from the Surrey Docks. Surrey Docks Tavern is not 'neutral' by a long chalk.

If its Harveys you want, a train ride away but The Dacre and The Railway in Blackheath both do it.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
All bar one, generic, over priced, full of wannabies and ex-investment bankers

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
So where are the majority of Albion grabbing a pint then?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Possibly the worst pub in London Bridge

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here