Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mill-wall away allocation?

Sep 28, 2011
That is all their top tier holds. As a rule, they leave the bottom tier empty. And to be honest, 1,600 will probably be alright. We'll sell it out, but only just. Plenty of people just don't travel to Millwall, and it is also a night game.

The top tier holds 2,300 mate, that's what we had last year

Sep 28, 2011
This. 1600 is plenty, more than Palarse would take anyway :moo:

??
Sold out our 2.3k allocation last year

Asked for the lower but got rejected because a minority of idiots let us down at a few games last year, so the OB put a block on it.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Top tier holds 2300, but if we only take 1600 they give us unreserved seating, as it should be!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It is strange how we never take many to Millwall

Neither does anybody-but as posted we have had 1500 odd in the past and in the play offs 1990/91 we stretched to 2500 at Coldblow lane...i was one of ,and also one of the 700 odd earlier that same season for the 0-3 league match.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Nor can I, only one entrance if I remember correctly, walk past Brighton Terrace on the way in, pwoper naughty it was evil! loads of fun though

---
I am here: Google Maps

Big steep slope one side,a 20 foot high wall the other,nowhere to run or hide

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
People are woose's Millwall isn't scary.

That night of the play offs,the police had set road blocks off at every road to the railway station,all was quite safe,but you could see them in the distance,had they broken through the police lines things may have got hairy,but hey i was in the North Stand in the home leg of the play off's and some 200/300 Millwall were in the far Eastern corner of the north the day we won 4-1,no real bother as i recall.

cpfc123

Oct 31, 2010
Littlehampton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here