Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Milkmen...Utter Bastards the lot of them.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
crodonilson said:
While we're in this ballpark can i express my dissatisfaction at my window cleaner, he can't speak a word of English so I can't tell him what I want doing

Well unless you were planning on asking him to build you an extension, he probably worked out that you wanted your windows cleaned :shootself

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
On the subject of tradesmen, one thing that has always bothered me is why do cobblers (shoe repairers, not Northampton Town football club), always cut keys as well? Or are they key cutters that learnt to mend shoes?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Re: Re: Milkmen...Utter Bastards the lot of them.

Barrel of Fun said:
:lolol:

So we can now add a bottle of milk to the list of things stolen by the 'immigrants'.

Benefits
Drinking water
Jobs
Houses
One pint of semi skimmed milk

:nono:

Outrageous behaviour!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

i like our milkman - as white as they come, and he even let me attempt to drive the float once

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
mate at school got knocked down by a milk float once. How embarrassing.

Tell you what's wrong with milkmen nowadays...

No 'Humphrey's about' stickers, that's what.

humph3.gif

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Buzzer said:
mate at school got knocked down by a milk float once. How embarrassing.

same happened to one of my friends - he has never quite recovered:clap: :lolol: :lolol:

When I was a young man and bravely rode motorbikes and scooters I managed to hit a milkfloat when the brakes on my mates AP50 failed. I hit head on to the back of the float which was luckily empty. I went head first through the empty crate carrying bit and out the other side, landing without a scratch on a soft grassy knoll.
I expected my mates to come running over to check I was alive and uninjured, but all I could see in the distance was my good friends rolling around on the pavement pissing themselves laughing.

So don't get me going on milkmen again:angry: :censored: ;)

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
Franks Wild Years said:
When I was a young man and bravely rode motorbikes and scooters I managed to hit a milkfloat when the brakes on my mates AP50 failed. I hit head on to the back of the float which was luckily empty. I went head first through the empty crate carrying bit and out the other side, landing without a scratch on a soft grassy knoll.
I expected my mates to come running over to check I was alive and uninjured, but all I could see in the distance was my good friends rolling around on the pavement pissing themselves laughing.

So don't get me going on milkmen again:angry: :censored: ;)

i think its time to consider walking to the corner shop frank:lolol: :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I wish I was a milkman again, I used to get £800 a year in christmas tips, and housewives offering to pay in kind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here