Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Milan v Spurs

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Oh dear! attempting to headbutt one of the hardest guys to play football in the last 30 years. Stupid little boy.

Gattuso isn't exactly soft.

Spurs must have some mightily calm headed people for them. I'd be wanting to fully pan the little faggot Gattuso so quick his nose would be touch both ears.
I was seeing red just watching that knob, and I'm not a Spurs fan or anything - and I didn't even like Jordan as a player either.
Total turd, I hope he gets a deserved banning and fine for it - plus a career-ending injury asap please.

Jan 19, 2011
Do you think the fact that not only did Joe Jordon not go down in a theatrical dying swan movement but hardly even flinched after that twats contact twice, is because he is not a "modern Player" on the pitch that could get a player sent off or just the fact he played in an era when players were not paid so much, not such drama queens and there was more integrity in the game between players.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
I've always quite liked Gattuso, not for his footballing skill, but he's a battler and wears his heart on his sleeve. He just picked on the wrong Jock tonight!

I have more of an issue with Flamini and his two footed tackle, then inciting the crowd. Now that is a REAL prick?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I like Gattuso as well. Particularly when he was threatening to rip half of the Man Utd team in half.

Anyone care to guess what word Jordan was about to say? :lol:

Attachments

• Jordan.JPG
    Jordan.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 186

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I would say "f*** off cunty upstart"

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Cor, he's well hard that Gattuso, grabbing a 60 year old round the neck. f***ing wanker.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
I very much doubt Jordan was just exchanging pleasantries with Gattuso. He knows he has a short fuse and would be trying to make him snap, and no excuse for hitting out, but big Joe is not shrinking violet

Last edited:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I like Gattuso as well. Particularly when he was threatening to rip half of the Man Utd team in half.

Anyone care to guess what word Jordan was about to say? :lol:

"Oh dear, I don't think you really wanted to do that!"

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
This is what Gattuso had to say...

"Ho perso la testa. Ho sbagliato. Non ci sono giustificazioni per quello che ho fatto. Anche se Jordan ha continuato a rompere le scatole per tutto il secondo tempo, non dovevo reagire così. Non vi dico quello che ci siamo detti, ma parlavamo in scozzese. Se mi aspetto una squalifica? Accetterò ogni decisione".

"I lost my head. I made a mistake. There is not justification for what I did. Even if Jordan did continue to bust my balls (literally break my boxes) for the whole second half, I shouldn't have reacted like that. Im not going to tell you what we said, but we spoke in Scottish (that's a language now?). Do I expect a suspension? I'll accept whatever decision is made."

Sounds like Jordan was winding him up a little. Honestly, that's brilliant.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
That Milan team is probably the shittest Milan team i have seen in my lifetime. Can't actually pick out anything redeeming about them whatsoever & i didn't even know who half their players were. The great Milan teams of the 90s would've smashed that lot & left them in a sweaty pile.
Always sad when a once great team end up full of randoms who clearly aren't good enough for them, I wonder how much further more they will suffer off the field once Burlesconi gets banged up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here