Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Milan V Man u

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
For one thing nobody remembers him being booked a first time and secondly he doesnt really look like Evra!

I couldn't see how they got mistaken either! Presenters believe he kicked the ball out after the tackle

I wouldn't blame Ferguson if he was still livid even after the result.
United, frankly, were pretty poor there, and capitulated terribly in the midfield to allow the ball to come back at their goal to make it 2-3. Some of their players were really shocking, making that win a bit of a robbery in the end.

Milan were lightweights overall, and just a couple of their players were decent enough to be called Champions League quality. Ronaldinho in his sleep, and Seedorf, and that's about it. The commentators raved about what a great competition, but in my opinion it was like watching our Division 1 but in a superior stadium.

Rooney? Hmm... not the best I've seen of him either, but he took the chances that he got (in lots of space). Let's not over-rate that match, it may have been evenly matched sides, with several chances at each end, but it wasn't brilliant by any means.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here