Milan v Chelsea

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Equalizer for Chelsea, Justice is served, Soloman Kalou as well.:thumbsup:

2-1 to Inter. :glare:

Last edited:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Being feared that Cech has cruciated his knee ligaments. Doubt he will play this YEAR then.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Chelsea 1 down already :)
You reveal what a petty small minded individual you really are with your post,I was there, just got back, fantastic stadium, fantastic atmosphere, wonderful experience all round,something it will take a literal miracle for you to ever experience with your tinpot little outfit, and you can quote the fact that we wouldnt be experiencing it without abramovich's money as much as you like, i wont argue because its true, but we are and i wouldnt miss it for the world, i was there when we were shit, and this beats it hands down, hope you enjoy carlisle away next season.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
You reveal what a petty small minded individual you really are with your post,I was there, just got back, fantastic stadium, fantastic atmosphere, wonderful experience all round,something it will take a literal miracle for you to ever experience with your tinpot little outfit, and you can quote the fact that we wouldnt be experiencing it without abramovich's money as much as you like, i wont argue because its true, but we are and i wouldnt miss it for the world, i was there when we were shit, and this beats it hands down, hope you enjoy carlisle away next season.

Your a Chelsea fan? wanker. :bigwave:

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004

No you're not even an Albion fan? Why are you still here?

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.

Kinky Geribils supports Spurs and he has 10 times the amount of posts you have, why don't you ask him to leave while your at it? :facepalm:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Do keep up mate, as i'm beginning to tire of explaining, i moved to brighon in the early eighties and ive been back and forth between london and brighton ever since , i went to a lot of brighton games in the early eighties and go to a few now , does that qualify me to still be ''here'' ?? Is that good enough for you ??

PS Tough shit if it's not .

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Kinky Geribils supports Spurs and he has 10 times the amount of posts you have, why don't you ask him to leave while your at it? :facepalm:

KG hasn't ever made a post showing how much he hates the Albion? and doesn't bore us to death with right-wing wank regularly?
There must be a fair few right-wing Chelsea chat rooms, i just wonder why someone would be a member of a board that he had so little in common with.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
KG hasn't ever made a post showing how much he hates the Albion? and doesn't bore us to death with right-wing wank regularly?
There must be a fair few right-wing Chelsea chat rooms, i just wonder why someone would be a member of a board that he had so little in common with.
I absolutely defy you to show me where i have posted that i ''hate the albion''

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here