Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllwwwwwww

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm missing my first home game of the season, never mind Valentine's crap, I've got to be at work at 2200 & can't get anyone to cover my shift :down:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Lots of kids missing like last saturday bacause its cold + not much draw for 1901ers/boxes + valentines night + Millwall = our lowest league crowd imo

Less ST Holders will turn up than usual, could be the lowest home league attendance.

Why do people do this for every game now? Whay do you seem to delight in the possibility that there will be so many empty seats, why do you perpetuate the myth that the 1901 members won't turn up. This happens every game, and I am pretty sure every game it has been spectacularly wrong. I seem to recall that for the Wrexham game it was a nailed on certainty with some on here that the 1901 seats would be half empty, and the game would stuggle to get 15k to it, when in fact is was well over 18K and the 1901 sections were as full as they've ever been.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm missing my first home game of the season, never mind Valentine's crap, I've got to be at work at 2200 & can't get anyone to cover my shift :down:

Can't you get a lift to work after the game if H900 is circling above the The Amex when the full time whistle blows ?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
MiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiLL (gap) WaaaaaaaaaaaaaLL
Is the deep, low pitch, haunting version I recall vividly

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Why do people do this for every game now? Whay do you seem to delight in the possibility that there will be so many empty seats, why do you perpetuate the myth that the 1901 members won't turn up. This happens every game, and I am pretty sure every game it has been spectacularly wrong. I seem to recall that for the Wrexham game it was a nailed on certainty with some on here that the 1901 seats would be half empty, and the game would stuggle to get 15k to it, when in fact is was well over 18K and the 1901 sections were as full as they've ever been.

I never said anything about the 1901 club, i just said it in general, it is a Tuesday night kick-off on Valentines Day so there may be less ST holders because of that. The "normal" tickets are selling a lot slower too, Millwall went on the same time as Leicester and Ipswich Home yet those 2 sold out a while back.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

I was commenting on the business seats not the fans seats a Tuesday night v a "small" club isn't going to be the draw for clients compared to Leicester, Cardiff or Leeds for example. It's my opinion that it will be a lower crowd than usual if it isn't then I will be quite happy to be proved wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here