Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mighty Leeds return!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well seeing as Leeds did so well against Cardiff who then got thumped at home against Watford.

Still Palarse are going to be champions aren't they ?

By the way, that tart on 'Footballs Hardest Away Days', Am I the only one that was glad she didn't get her's out for the lads ?

Mind you, that's me assuming that TV and inside toliets that actually flush have reached Yorkshire of course.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
bhaexpress said:
Well seeing as Leeds did so well against Cardiff who then got thumped at home against Watford.

Still Palarse are going to be champions aren't they ?

By the way, that tart on 'Footballs Hardest Away Days', Am I the only one that was glad she didn't get her's out for the lads ?

Mind you, that's me assuming that TV and inside toliets that actually flush have reached Yorkshire of course.

That tart is my sister in law.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I am going to laugh so much at the end of the season (regardless of our position) when Leeds don't go up!

No more parachute payments and looking at the real world and not the avearge "leeds fans view", this is not the team that went into the champions league but the team that belongs in the championship!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Fourteenth Eye said:
Yes thanks for weakening preston for us ahead of our game on sat.

Now remember lads lets all attck that dodgy left back *S*:lolol:

What he said.

Wes

Aug 23, 2005
Brighton
Dan Harding doesn't appear to have set the world alight at Elland Road, though he needs more of a chance. To be honest, I thought he was over-rated anyway, and didn't perform as well as expected last season. He may be young, but he needs to up his standard to be starting matches for you.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
Strikeforce of Rob Hulse, David Healy, Robbie Blake, Richard Cresswell, Ian Moore and Michael Ricketts!

We are goin' up!

But arnt they all a bit erm crap or past it?

Time for a song:

At Leeds at leeeds Graham Graham Pearce. When he got the ball he scored a goal Graham Graham Pearce. At leeds at leeds etc

Last edited:

TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
Strikeforce of Rob Hulse, David Healy, Robbie Blake, Richard Cresswell, Ian Moore and Michael Ricketts!

More than cancelled put by a defence with Dan Harding continually out of position and missing challenges........:eek: :eek: :eek: :lolol: :lolol:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
Dont be bitter and jealous just because we are Premiership Contenders and you are League One Pretenders :lol:

We're gonna win the league!

Maybe you will but we will still take 4 points of you again. :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here