Family Stand Juniors 10/10

Yeah, all your tickets are really £45 :rolleyes:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
TheRoseofWhiteness said:
If Brighton charged £45 they wouldn't even get 4 figures :lolol:
a) It seems to me that 90% of your tickets are less than £45. Alot less.
b) We just sold out our 3,500 allocation at Palace despite a stupid £30 price tag you tit.

And Starry, you seem to change your mind to suit your point. You were on here defending Santa for barely raising prices and merely forcing people out of the family stand because they weren't entitled to sit here.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
With a brother in law and a nephew who are Blades fans I shall watch Leeds get beaten with pleasure

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Simster said:
Ticket Prices 2005/2006 Category A / B games

North & South Adults £25 /20
North & South Juniors/OAPs £15/10
East & West Adults £35.00/£30.00
West Premium Adults £45.00/£40.00
Family Stand Adults 25/20
Family Stand O.A.Ps 20/15
Family Stand Juniors 10/10

Yeah, all your tickets are really £45 :rolleyes:

You have to pay £30 to get into the family stand and then pay for your ticket on top of that, the North Stand has less than 1,000 tickets on sale for a matchday and the south isn't always open to Leeds fans.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Simster said:

And Starry, you seem to change your mind to suit your point. You were on here defending Santa for barely raising prices and merely forcing people out of the family stand because they weren't entitled to sit here.

I agree with the prices rises. Doesn't mean every one else does.

The family stand we have this season is not the family stand of seasons past, it has been moved. I agree with that as well.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
TheRoseofWhiteness said:
Save it for January pres you can buy me a pint then the lot of you can give me a good shoeing :lolol:

Us Brighton Boys prefer to give you Northern skinhead types something more intimate than a shoeing sweety:kiss:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Starry said:
I agree with the prices rises. Doesn't mean every one else does.

The family stand we have this season is not the family stand of seasons past, it has been moved. I agree with that as well.
If you agree with the prices, then my assumption is that you believe them to be similar to other teams at this level.

And if you agree with the current prices to watch your team, why are you using them to defend your piss poor gates? ???

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Simster said:
If you agree with the prices, then my assumption is that you believe them to be similar to other teams at this level.

And if you agree with the current prices to watch your team, why are you using them to defend your piss poor gates? ???

Why does me agreeing with the price rise, mean that I think other teams should charge similar prices? Not every other team was 24 hours from liquidisation, with a crippling wage bill to pay off (£18m per year)

We are getting smaller gates this season, but because of the price rises are taking in on average £100-180k per game more than last season. I can't argue with that.

I'm not using it as a defence, more of if Stoke charged £45 how many fans would turn out? If Preston charged £45, etc.

Our core support has always been less than 20,000, I've been at Elland Road with just 9,000 others when we were down last time. It was only very recently we started getting crowds over the 30K mark and even when we were in the Champions League, challenging at the top of the Premishite we didn't sell out. We were averaging around 36k.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Starry said:
Not every other team was 24 hours from liquidisation

Liquidisation???? Does that mean that Peter Ridsdale was secretly trying to turn Leeds United into a SMOOTHIE?

My favourite smoothie is banana, strawberry and pineapple BTW.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Come on you blades . Leeds are just like Palarse, thinking of promotion but never getting there because they are just shite.

colinpants

IT CONSULTANT
Jan 24, 2005
Watch The Weeds of Shiteness i don't think so.

Go on the blades..:clap:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
come on the blades.

I fookin hate leeds, and they are shit to watch, shit northern, mushy peas, ferrett keeping monkey team :angry:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
The Auditor said:
watching "The Champions of Yorkshire" playing "the imaginary Champions of Europe"

:clap: just about to tune in to the support act for the big club from the souths visit to the baron yorkshire wastelands on Monday (no offence meant to you Yorkie)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Stinky Kat said:
:clap: just about to tune in to the support act for the big club from the souths visit to the baron yorkshire wastelands on Monday (no offence meant to you Yorkie)

No offence to me. I am pure Sussex. I just married a Yorkshireman. :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here