Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mighty Leeds have returned to NSC

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
its a bit fiesty in here at the moment with lots of testosterone and f*** OFF YOU C**T typoe stuff being said......after a cup of tea it will all calm down and we will be friends again

Apr 29, 2007
Leeds
Dave the Gaffer said:
its a bit fiesty in here at the moment with lots of testosterone and f*** OFF YOU C**T typoe stuff being said......after a cup of tea it will all calm down and we will be friends again

Just the way i like it

:clap2:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
So what's it like supporting a club who've gone from being Champions' League to being the second-best team in Leeds?

Chester Drawers

Apr 15, 2004
Belair
INGREDIENTS:
1 small to medium head cabbage, rinsed and cut into 6 wedges
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 to 4 tablespoons melted butter
salt and pepper to taste
PREPARATION:
Directions for boiled cabbage
Add about 1/2 inch of water to a large skillet or Dutch oven; bring to a boil. Add cabbage wedges and salt; simmer, covered, for 8 to 10 minutes. Turn cabbage carefully and simmer about 8 minutes longer, or until boiled cabbage is tender.

Pour off water and return to low heat until moisture has evaporated. Add melted butter; coat boiled cabbage thoroughly. Sprinkle boiled cabbage with salt and pepper - season to taste.
Boiled cabbage serves 6.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Dave the Gaffer said:

I will never release your mother and sister Jew!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
:tosser: :tosser:

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Brovian said:
So what's it like supporting a club who've gone from being Champions' League to being the second-best team in Leeds?

Strenuous take it from me.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
welcome back League1Champions, looking forward to your away days in Cheltenham, Wallsall, Hartlepool and of corse Fortress Withers:wave:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
pretty excited surrey jim. nothing like a little adventure and a few trips to some old haunts where we're oh so popular.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Re: Re: Mighty Leeds have returned to NSC

tedebear said:
Sorry we're busy...come back tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure we'll be too busy tomorrow as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here