Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mighty gretna

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
tommy boy said:
nah, i've followed gretna since they got into the league, as a joke really, just worked out in the last year or so that they're actually quite good

kenny deucher:clap:

Thats what I did too,watching the scores on Gillete soccer special and they always mentioned Kenny Deuchar!Thats how I always sort of supported Gretna in the games thhey played,I wasn't getting alot of luck with the Albion.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Gretna will go down the same road as Livingston when they reach the SPL, its simply not substainable to 'throw money' in Scotland if you are from a small town with a tiny population.

Its great now, but when week in week out you are getting humped, playing in your home stadium with the away fans out numbering you two to one and everyone HATES you because you have no history and take 57 to away games north of Glasgow (Livingston took 55 to Aberdeen a few weeks back from 700 or so 3 years ago) then I am afraid to say MILES wont be seen for dust.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Have to say,would be good to see them in Europe,and somehow get drawn against a so-called 'big club' i/e Manure,after getting knocked-out in the qualifying round of the Champions Lge.:lolol: :albion:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Gully said:
I'll settle for following Hearts, and before anyone calls me a glory hunter I used to live in Edinburgh and could see the ground from my flat, is that close enough?

Snap. Except it was Hibs. Could see the green tops of Easter Road stands out my flat's windows. Along with Arthurs Seat, the castle... god I miss Edinburgh.

:down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here