Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mighty gretna

Oct 25, 2003
the bandwagon keeps rolling on, a 6-0 win over 5th place stirling puts US:)) ) in great form going into the cup final

wicked, i think i properly like them now, gonna get the shirt and EVERYTHING

Oct 25, 2003
nah, i've followed gretna since they got into the league, as a joke really, just worked out in the last year or so that they're actually quite good

kenny deucher:clap:

Oh, come on - they've had the money from the very beginning, and Mr Millions made it quite clear early on what he was going to do. So, yes, you are a glory hunter.

For the record, Stirling rested the majority of their first eleven - assuming they were going to lose, they thought about the final push into the play-offs instead.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
you SICKEN me thomas with your glory hunting

Oct 25, 2003
:clap: :clap: :clap:

they're the closest scottish league team to my house(actually that might be berwick)

anyway, does it matter if i'm a glory hunter to a scottish division two side? it's not like i PROPERLY support them IZZET?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
top of div three after being over 10points behind the leaders......ROCK!

cowdenbeath.gif

:bowdown:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I'll settle for following Hearts, and before anyone calls me a glory hunter I used to live in Edinburgh and could see the ground from my flat, is that close enough?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
samparish said:
Now at least we can't accuse you of being a gloryhunter...

:lolol: :lolol:

screw you sampy I've been a fan of the Blue Brazil for TEN years roughly :)

MIGHTY MIGHTY MIGHTY BLUE BRAZIL :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
The mighty spiders, I believe they are still the only truly amateur side in the Scottish league and play their home games at Hampden.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
That amount would barely generate an atmosphere in the tunnel, let alone the whole stadium. I made up my mind before going to Scotland that if I ended up living in Glasgow I would either follow the spiders or thistle, certainly not either of the old firm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here