Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

might miss the game tomorrow

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
the mrs has gone into early stages of labour possible c section tomorrow

Good luck, nothing better than seeing your kids born! Well maybe tonking Pompey!

wunt be druv

Drat! and double drat!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Women are so selfish when it comes to childbirth.My wife decided to go into labour on a Saturday morning of a home match with the birth of my daughter.I wouldn't have minded but after missing the Albions match,she decided not to pop the sprog out until 9 o'clock on the Sunday.Women eh? But seriously, I hope everything goes absolutely perfectly and you are both rewarded with a beautiful,happy and healthy child.Good luck!

gully07

Sep 26, 2010
hassocks
cheers guys thanks for the support if im not there tomorrow i know there will be near on 19999 fans cheering the boys on ill be in the delivery suite with the radio on cheering on the wife and the lads as well

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I had a kidney stone a few years ago and it hurt like hell, but
A, i'm a bloke, and B, i wasn't pregnant, so i'm not a good guide to how painful it can be, just hope it goes well for you both. :thumbsup:

thanks

to be honest I think it's just an excuse to stop me from going to Blackpool & Forest.
I am going to have to give Blackpool a miss but hoping to go to forest.i think I deserve 1 last trip
to hooters before parenthood

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Good luck mate - and to Mrs gully07 - and to Baby gully07!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
no its another boy wanted to call him gus but she was having none of it
You could do an Oatway

PS - good luck, I hope it's all stress free

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here