Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Might be nothing but a warning for Saturday

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Not being funny, but there are some f***ing quegs who drink in there, and the land"lady"? Lest said the better

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Why is it the words 'not being funny' are immediately followed by an insult?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Not being funny, but there are some f***ing quegs who drink in there, and the land"lady"? Lest said the better

Not sure what a queg is fella but the landlady is a very nice women if a little spikey when you don’t know her.

To be honest if you’d worked in some of the pubs she has you’d see why she comes across as being a bit tough. I had the pleasure of working for her for about four years and she was like a mum to me.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
I'll not go into the wheres or whys on a public forum, but if she was a bloke I would have given her, and a couple of her bellend 'regulars' free dental work one night in June, and I'm not being funny

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I'll not go into the wheres or whys on a public forum, but if she was a bloke I would have given her, and a couple of her bellend 'regulars' free dental work one night in June, and I'm not being funny

pm'd

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton

Give me the Railway Bell over that poncy Evening Star any day of the week.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
How exciting. :rolleyes:

I think I'll wait into scraggy skinny little runt, Das Reich confirms this. He is, afterall, well and truly "itk" and knows all the lads and everything. One of them even pissed on him once.

English would be nice, then perhaps we may know what the f*** you are bleating on about.

I think he may have also been referring to your other schoolboy error :D

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So some sort of knife is in order then ?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
simster has obviously tucked into a dodgy bit of nut-loaf and is suffering a mild dose of salmonella...he has seemed a wee bit tetchy these last few days.....so ready to fly off the handle,perhaps his missus will force feed him his tablets tonight and this scuntillating war of words will be over.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
men_in_black_3.jpg

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
How exciting. :rolleyes:

I think I'll wait into scraggy skinny little runt, Das Reich confirms this. He is, afterall, well and truly "itk" and knows all the lads and everything. One of them even pissed on him once.

:lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
It was the " I think I'll wait into scraggy skinny little runt" bit that I didn't understand.

Legacy of a previous of a previous 'conversation' when our resident hard nut cum keyboard warrior was giving it large about some imagined act of thuggery or something along those lines anyway.

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Give me the Railway Bell over that poncy Evening Star any day of the week.

Never heard the Star called poncy before; especially with all the gastro dumps all over the city. Serious about their beer maybe, but not poncy. At least the place is free of chavvy teenagers trying to live up to an internet machismo image. Any Primani clad herberts ending up in there on the day will feel the full force of a cohesive real ale guff cloud.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here