Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Might be nothing but a warning for Saturday

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I have it on good authority that amongst the FCUM fans coming down on Saturday there are will be an usually high number of trouble makers with some of Man United’s firm apparently coming down for the weekend, many travelling without match tickets.

Hopefully it’s bollocks but the person that told me has no reason to bullshit and is very much in the know about this sort of stuff, I’m told many of the trouble makers will be congregating in the pubs by the train station.

Don’t shoot the messenger by the way.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
How exciting. :rolleyes:

I think I'll wait into scraggy skinny little runt, Das Reich confirms this. He is, afterall, well and truly "itk" and knows all the lads and everything. One of them even pissed on him once.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Is that not why their ticket allocation was reduced, because of their history with banned Man U supporters.

Could very well be, I’m not trying to glorify hooliganism or stir up trouble btw just though I’d pass on a suggestion that there ‘could’ be trouble.

livelylobster

Nov 19, 2010
I'm an FC fan who goes home and away and your talking bollocks mate. There will be no trouble whatsoever. It will be a carnival type atmosphere just like we create wherever we go. Were a good natured but boisterous bunch who have no intention other than having a good time and singing non stop for 90 minutes.

I'll bump this thread on Monday morning just to highlight your Daily Mail type scaremongering.

Enjoy the match.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Hardly Daily Mail scaremongering. I heard this from an FCUM fan too, so if it's not true it's your boys making it up not us.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
... It will be a carnival type atmosphere just like we create wherever we go. Were a good natured but boisterous bunch who have no intention other than having a good time and singing non stop for 90 minutes..

Oooh! How exciting... I can't wait!

Could very well be, I’m not trying to glorify hooliganism or stir up trouble btw just though I’d pass on a suggestion that there ‘could’ be trouble.

ok croydon gull where to you want the brighton firm to meet,we will follow you on this one,all hail the new leader who has united the firms of sussex against the northern hoardes:smokin:

livelylobster

Nov 19, 2010
This is the biggest game in our history so of course there will be fans without tickets just like if you lot played an important match away with a small allocation. To suggest that Uniteds firm is coming up for this is frankly laughable.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
This charade is so boring now, we know you want more tickets, you know you're not getting an more blah blah blah blah

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I'm an FC fan who goes home and away and your talking bollocks mate. There will be no trouble whatsoever. It will be a carnival type atmosphere just like we create wherever we go. Were a good natured but boisterous bunch who have no intention other than having a good time and singing non stop for 90 minutes.

I'll bump this thread on Monday morning just to highlight your Daily Mail type scaremongering.

Enjoy the match.

I hope that is the case and to be honest I don’t expect there to be any trouble, hopefully when you bounce this thread on Monday we can debate who we will be meeting in the 3rd round and not the fact there was trouble.

For the record, it was suggested to me the trouble makers wouldn’t necessarily be the usual FCUM fans, I hope the occasion is more inflatable bananas and beach balls than stone island and knuckle dragging.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
ok croydon gull where to you want the brighton firm to meet,we will follow you on this one,all hail the new leader who has united the firms of sussex against the northern hoardes:smokin:

Shut up you mug, i'll cut you first. :lolol:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here