Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Midweek Championship matches / Come on Ipswich [Merged]

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
There is a very real danger of the skates staying up. Who wants that? :(

No I don't but couldn't care right now cos we def need them to beat Hull :)

Hull, Cardiff and Boro really do seem to be faultering... :cheers:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good start, play up Pompey

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Gardener and McShane both injured for Palace......shame

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Gardener and McShane both injured for Palace......shame

lol it means Dr Sulk aka oddball judas **** gets a longer game - will they play him centre back or something?! lol

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I know simster said that the Peterborough v west ham match is irrelevant to us but I so love it that west ham are on a shit run. Mainly because my inlaws are all west ham fans and Sam Allerdyce is an arrogant little tool.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
lol it means Dr Sulk aka oddball judas **** gets a longer game - will they play him centre back or something?! lol
Came on as a sub for Gardener, but has gone up front. He'd probably be more of a goal threat at centre back :)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I know simster said that the Peterborough v west ham match is irrelevant to us but I so love it that west ham are on a shit run. Mainly because my inlaws are all west ham fans and Sam Allerdyce is an arrogant little tool.
It is irrelevant to us, but I agree with you. Of the top three, I hope West Ham f*** it up. There's not much to like about them these days.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
It is irrelevant to us, but I agree with you. Of the top three, I hope West Ham f*** it up. There's not much to like about them these days.

And not only is big Sam a twat, but I've been listening to fan phone in's on the radio were west ham fans have been bleating on about what a massive club they are and how Allerdyce doesn't know what he's doing and doesn't deserve to grace upton park.
Seems to me they totally deserve each other.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium

Wham fans were unhappy with Allardyce style football when they were in the automatic spots but now they're in such a poor run they're suicidal!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
And not only is big Sam a twat, but I've been listening to fan phone in's on the radio were west ham fans have been bleating on about what a massive club they are and how Allerdyce doesn't know what he's doing and doesn't deserve to grace upton park.
Seems to me they totally deserve each other.
Pleasing that they've spunked money on big name strikers who have failed to arrest the slide. Also good to see Carlton Cole playing in this division. All that bobbins about him playing for England pissed me off, as he is rather ORDINARY.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Awaiting to hear Palace's attendance tonight as their play off chances have all but diminished. 10000? 9000?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
W Ham irrelevent? Not so sure we can say that yet. If they don't win tonight and we win Sat it will look v interesting with us still to go there...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Pleasing that they've spunked money on big name strikers who have failed to arrest the slide. Also good to see Carlton Cole playing in this division. All that bobbins about him playing for England pissed me off, as he is rather ORDINARY.

W Ham irrelevent? Not so sure we can say that yet. If they don't win tonight and we win Sat it will look v interesting with us still to go there...

1-0 West Ham

And cue Vaz-Te scoring for West Ham :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here