Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Midfield vs Reading

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
In fairness everything is going so well and this is Albion so some shit must be heading our way

MkMel

Aug 12, 2016
Havent Burnley signed 2 midfielders for big money how many do they want.

We signed Defour for what is big money well for Burnley it is big money but the only other central midfielder we have who is up to it IMO is Dean Marney so we need another and ideally two more

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
- Looked happy and motivated celebrating goals on Tuesday
- Does not strike me as a sulky one
- We will not sell to championship rivals

All leads me to think it's bollocks.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I know we've started the season well, but I think we should play a keeper, defence and strikers as well. I don't think we should get ahead of ourselves

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Even on NSC i find it surprising when people are provoked by this wild sort of speculation!

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
Bizzare if Stephens wants to leave. If this is the case, he is quite simply a weirdo. We have great shot at promotion this year and look fantastic throughout the whole club, with an amazing team spirit and desire to succeed. Why would he want to sign for Burnley, for example, when they'll be very lucky to be in the Premier League next year? I'd go so far as to say we have a better chance of being there than them next season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bizzare if Stephens wants to leave. If this is the case, he is quite simply a weirdo. We have great shot at promotion this year and look fantastic throughout the whole club, with an amazing team spirit and desire to succeed. Why would he want to sign for Burnley, for example, when they'll be very lucky to be in the Premier League next year? I'd go so far as to say we have a better chance of being there than them next season.
Can you not see the difference between playing in the Premier League and maybe playing in the Premier League?

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1

Why? very easy choice. You're the weirdo!

-double salary
-home town
-guaranteed one year of top flight

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004

If someone offered you 4 times the money for the job you do and you took it... would that make you a 'weirdo'?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here