Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] ***Middlesex CCC v Sussex CCC, Radlett, Bob Willis Trophy, 22-25 August 2020***

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I don't think I've ever seen Sussex field a side as young as that. Obviously looking to the future.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Every game this season we have loads of batsmen getting in, making double figures ... and then getting out. That's a mental issue that needs sorting

Jul 20, 2003
Every game this season we have loads of batsmen getting in, making double figures ... and then getting out. That's a mental issue that needs sorting

I think I heard that, over the last 3 seasons, Sussex have scored more 50s than any other team and only 3 teams have had less 100s. might just be in CC2 ... can't be arsed to check

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I think I heard that, over the last 3 seasons, Sussex have scored more 50s than any other team and only 3 teams have had less 100s. might just be in CC2 ... can't be arsed to check

It wouldn't surprise me. But it's not just about getting 50s and not going on, look at the number of players this season who have got in, reached 20 and then got out. That's not about ability, that's a mentality issue.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

You are right. Dizzy mentioned it in an interview a few days ago. Blame short form cricket. Shows what a good innings it was from Zak Crawley yday and today. Concentration and patience.

Jul 20, 2003
You are right. Dizzy mentioned it in an interview a few days ago. Blame short form cricket. Shows what a good innings it was from Zak Crawley yday and today. Concentration and patience.

Depressing fact. Sussex had the most players chosen for The Hundred, Essex the least.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Good to see we saved ourselves the embarrassment of playing the 16 year old batsman who was in the 13 man squad.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
33/2 Maiden Wicket for left arm seamer Will Sheffield - has Holden ct at first slip by Salt

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Middle 63/5 at Lunch. Claydon and Carson with a couple of quick wickets before the break.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here