Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesbrough away ticket details

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Early sale time and no great hurry, no way will we sell out.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No thanks!

Err, yes please - last time I went there it was Ayresome Park and sat in the directors box no less

D

Deleted member 18477

Err, yes please - last time I went there it was Ayresome Park and sat in the directors box no less

It's too far! 10+ hours travelling does not appeal to me at all! fair enough to anyone who does go though. This game should reward with 50 loyalty points IMO!

Sep 19, 2011
Cuckfield
It's the only really silly train journey of the season seeing as promotion has robbed us of Carlisle and Hartlepool. Looking forward to it (until it gets snowed off and rather than put the train tickets to waste a day of drinking in Darlington is deemed appropiate use of them)

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Can't get on ticket website on my phone, could someone please copy the prices? Thanks

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
Saturday 10th December. 3pm. Riverside Stadium

Albion fans have been allocated approximately 2000 tickets for this game, and they will be available to all supporters at 9am on Thursday 10th November.
Tickets can be purchased online, via the ticketline - 0844 327 1901 - or in person at the ticket office at the Amex.
NB: Tickets will not be available to purchase from the ticket office in Queens Road.

Prices
Adult £27
Over-65s £17
Under-18s £14
Wheelchair user - adult £22
Wheelchair user - over-65s £17
Wheelchair user - under-18s £14
Ambulant disabled - adult £27
Ambulant disabled - over-65s £17
Ambulant disabled - under-18s £14

Please note, ambulant disabled and wheelchair user tickets are available via the ticketline - 0844 327 1901 - or in person at the ticket office at the Amex only - they are not available online. Ambulant disabled and wheelchair users are also entitled to a free companion ticket where necessary.
The last posting day for tickets will be on Wednesday 7th December.

Travel
Seagull Travel are running coaches for this fixture. Book your place online or by phone: 0845 9011 442 (telephone bookings will include a £1 booking fee).
:thumbsup:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Prices
Adult £27
Over-65s £17
Under-18s £14
Wheelchair user - adult £22
Wheelchair user - over-65s £17
Wheelchair user - under-18s £14
Ambulant disabled - adult £27
Ambulant disabled - over-65s £17
Ambulant disabled - under-18s £14

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Only couple of hours for me, sure it'll be potg so ill probably be there. Thanks for that 1066

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Riverside is A magnificent arena and when the Boro fans get going they can be an awesome sight. I'd be bang up for this if it were not so far.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Well up for this one. These games are the real deal as far I am concerned, the crazier the distance at the most awkward times the more I want to go. I bought my train tickets ages ago, cannot wait.

Sep 19, 2011
Cuckfield
Well up for this one. These games are the real deal as far I am concerned, the crazier the distance at the most awkward times the more I want to go. I bought my train tickets ages ago, cannot wait.

This

And hopefully it should keep some of the more goonier/Football Factory wannabes that seem to have been polluting away games since promotion away from it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here