Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middle Names

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
As well is known, various celebs have stupid middle names (Bob Primrose Wilson being a famous, or infamous, footballing example), but are there any NSCers out there willing to confess to having a dodgy middle name or names foisted on them by their parents?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
As well is known, various celebs have stupid middle names (Bob Primrose Wilson being a famous, or infamous, footballing example), but are there any NSCers out there willing to confess to having a dodgy middle name or names foisted on them by their parents?
abso f***ing lutely, i use my middle name , its my first name thats a nightmare.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
abso f***ing lutely, i use my middle name , its my first name thats a nightmare.

Luckily my parents were (fairly) sane and I have 'normal names' in both cases, but I know plenty of people who have a boring, bog-standard first name but their parents have used the middle name seemingly as an excuse to come up with the weirdest thing they can think of.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
If my name was something really boring and wet like Colin I would consider other options certainly

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I work for a US corporation and we have some pearlers on our internal e-mail, not middle names but stupid nonetheless

Gentlemen I give you

Dwayne Piper and Randy Proudfoot

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Luckily my parents were (fairly) sane and I have 'normal names' in both cases, but I know plenty of people who have a boring, bog-standard first name but their parents have used the middle name seemingly as an excuse to come up with the weirdest thing they can think of.
i was born in the mid sixties , all my mums friends /cousins etc were being given names like grant, warren, bradley etc, and my mum comes up with my f***ing disaster, all through the pregnancy my dad agreed with it then went spare when he found out she had gone ahead and done it ! ( in those days babies were registered at the hospital )

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
i was born in the mid sixties , all my mums friends /cousins etc were being given names like grant, warren, bradley etc, and my mum comes up with my f***ing disaster, all through the pregnancy my dad agreed with it then went spare when he found out she had gone ahead and done it ! ( in those days babies were registered at the hospital )

What is it? coonlover?

Go on, spill the beans, go on... Pereguin ?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
four letters, begins with c, thats all you're getting.

Not sure about anyone else, but there's only one four letter word beginning with 'c' that leaps to mind (nothing against bushy, just for some reason it's the only one I can think of), and I truly hope for your sake it isn't that. ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here