Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middle Farm Cider Centre

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
God that place is magic. Got some Wild Thing and Chiddingstone which stinks of cowshit but is fantastic.

The bloke in there with his Steeleye Span on and waistcoat Mr Lewes Hippy always cracks me up to, mega friendly and what a nice bloke but a proper space cadet, in the best sort of way. You can imagine he is the sort of bloke who went to the first glastonbury, probably bollock naked as well.

Any other good ciders they have that people recommend? The only downside is when its chocker you kind of make a bee line for the ones you know and dont try too many others out.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I work in Eastbourne and live in Brighton so stop there most Fridays on the way home from work... :yahoo:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
God I miss Sussex. I really, really miss Sussex.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I live within 3 miles of Sheppys cider farm.

I overlook the old site of Taunton Cider,which is being transformed to a toytown housing estate.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I always find that I have a maximum of 6 samples before they all start tasting the same.... the big problem IS the choice. I never get to try the Perry's because I'm cidered out so quickly !:drink:

They should stop selling cider IMMEDIATELY and sort out the broken down tractor in the field outside the back of Bracknell Towers, otherwise they'll never get the harrowing completed before it pisses down with rain.

This is supposed to be a FARM, not a day out sampling free drinks for a bunch of townies.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Kingston Black is one of my fav ciders from Middle Farm. Can't believe I have not been this year!!! Need to get me arse up there for some proper cider.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Their smoked cheese is gorgeous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here