Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Microsoft Word 2000-help required

Robbo

This is the wordprocesser i have at work, which is fine apart from one little problem, and hopefully the good people of NSC can assist me.

I have a 64 page document all which (apart from one inserted page) are "portrait" under the page layout. However, the page after my "landscape" page always skips a page number (eg page number before landscape page is 42, but landscape page is 44 even tho its the next page), and i don't know the f*** why!

I know i'm probably being a :dunce: but this is REALLY pissing me off!

:shootself :shootself

Help please you brain boxes! :thumbsup:

:wave:

Last edited:

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Robbo said:
I have a 64 page document all which (apart from one inserted page) are "portrait" under the page layout. However, the page after my "landscape" page always skips a page number (eg page number before landscape page is 42, but landscape page is 44 even tho its the next page), and i don't know the f*** why!

so portrait page 42
landscape page 43
portrait page 44

that's correct isn't it?

Robbo

Re: Re: Microsoft Word 2000-help required

afters said:
so portrait page 42
landscape page 43
portrait page 44

that's correct isn't it?

Yes, but the page numpbers f*** up making the landscape page 44 when it shoulb be 43, which fucks up the rest of the document!

Any ideas?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If you have a section break in there, make sure you've not set the section to start with the wrong page number. Should be set as something like "follow on from previous section".

Hope that helps. If not, dunno!!

Robbo

Its problem solved now everyone. Thanks for all your suggestions, especially marshy :dunce:

I've just cut n pasted if on to a new document, then added the page numbers last, and hey presto!

Thanks again! :clap2:

**Thread closed**

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here