Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micky's Decisions

Amsterdam Albion

Mar 11, 2008
I read a lot on here about the strange decisions Adams appears to make.
I wont list them all as it might take too long but I am sure people know what I mean. Virgo always playing but rarely in his best position, Hawkins playing when barely fit. Livermore hardly ever playing. I must include bringing back Mayo and Hart.

I have read many comments on people complaining about them but I have yet to read anyone coming up with a good explanation trying to justify Micky's decisions. I am not particularly a Micky out person but I do want Brighton to do well.

I would be happy if someone can post some sound logic behind some of these decisions. I would also be happy if we win tonight. Seagulls!!!!

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
I read a lot on here about the strange decisions Adams appears to make.
I wont list them all as it might take too long but I am sure people know what I mean. Virgo always playing but rarely in his best position, Hawkins playing when barely fit. Livermore hardly ever playing. I must include bringing back Mayo and Hart.

I have read many comments on people complaining about them but I have yet to read anyone coming up with a good explanation trying to justify Micky's decisions. I am not particularly a Micky out person but I do want Brighton to do well.

I would be happy if someone can post some sound logic behind some of these decisions. I would also be happy if we win tonight. Seagulls!!!!

The worst one was definitely Kevin Thornton's constant omission. What a quality player he was, and yet he was left out of most games. He was the most gifted winger in the squad by a country mile. What a joke. There were rumours he was a "disruptive influence" but I couldn't care less if he was banging all the other players' girlfriends if we played better with him on the pitch, which we did. And anyway, if he was such a disruptive influence throughout his time why didn't we get rid of him very early on?? Surely if he is a disruptive influence on the squad it makes no odds whether he starts or is on the bench.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
No one who wants Adams in can possibly have any defence...other than Keep The Faith.

Generally whenever a manager consistently and blatantly plays players out of position time and time and time again (injuries and suspensions excepted) then they have lost the plot.

No one who wants Adams in can possibly have any defence...other than Keep The Faith.

Generally whenever a manager consistently and blatantly plays players out of position time and time and time again (injuries and suspensions excepted) then they have lost the plot.

the general consensus for keeping adams in is that he loves the club...

i love the club so appoint me!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here