Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micky Adams

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Micky Adams wears his hair in the past. He's the 1980s and the 21st century, yet bathed in the dark inbetween. I'd like to touch him at a funeral we were both invited to in the nude. Yes, we'd be sorrowful, but i would stare at his forms and the limp bud dangling from his chest-hairs. I'd wish i were alone with him and pat his back like a naughty dog, sneakily combing a side-parting on his ancient scalp of war.

JohnnyJet

Oct 28, 2005
Sompting
I just can’t see your logic. Why would Dennis Wise choose Brighton over Coventry? We have no more to offer than Coventry, their stadium is bigger, they have more spending power and he is playing in the first team. So to say that he would choose Brighton over Coventry is simply a dream.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
BensGrandad said:
Wise lives in South London and has business commitments down here it would have made logistical sense.

especially with public transport and the roads as they are today

eebygum, not like when I where a lad, it where all fields :rolleyes:

having said that DW probably rides a shetland pony anyway, too small for a car or a horse:lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am becoming more convinced that my sons are right when they say Dad why do you waste your time on NSC trying to educate idiots who have no idea about football or footballers.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
BensGrandad said:
I am becoming more convinced that my sons are right when they say Dad why do you waste your time on NSC trying to educate idiots who have no idea about football or footballers.

They are right. Piss off! :jester:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Dennis Wise trained with us for 2 weeks and wanted to sign for us and agreed a minimal wage with MM but was rebuked at the top. The reaons that he wanted to sign for us was to continue playing football and the reasons I gave above for which some decided to take the piss. FACT.

Dion Dublin was down talking to us for a week before the papers got hold of his release from Leicester and was going to sign but some prat from the papers got wind and this alerted Celtic FACT.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
BensGrandad said:
Dion Dublin was down talking to us for a week before the papers got hold of his release from Leicester and was going to sign but some prat from the papers got wind and this alerted Celtic FACT.

Thank christ for that! The guy is useless. FACT!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
BensGrandad said:
If I was either Dennis Wise or Don Hutchinson I would have gone to the club that offered me the opportunity to carry on playing, and the one that I thought that I would be in the first team for on most occassions, so yes I probably would have chosen Brighton over Coventry.

In Hutchinsons case he was in the reserves at Millwall he is now on the bench at Coventry. He is nearer playing than at Milwall.

NO no this won't do at all, it's definitely all Magoo's fault. How many times do ypou need to be told? :jester:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
3gulls said:
Thank christ for that! The guy is useless. FACT!

That is not a fact that is an opinion, which I do not agree with. Every time he has played against us he has been the MOM and is exactly what we need as a target man and if under pressure can defend. Would be an asset at set pieces at which we are not very good. Unfortunately that isnt going to happen.

What I said previously was fact not an opinion.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
BensGrandad said:
Dennis Wise trained with us for 2 weeks and wanted to sign for us and agreed a minimal wage with MM but was rebuked at the top. The reaons that he wanted to sign for us was to continue playing football and the reasons I gave above for which some decided to take the piss. FACT.

If this is the case then presumably potless pillock must take some of the blame especially in the case of DW.

Interesting as hes on a pay as you play at Cov. Not exactly mercenary.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here